Banners On The Cheap Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Banners On The Cheap

How would you rate Banners On The Cheap ?

"You did an exceptional job as always. The banners were received is a very timely manner and they look so great. I should have ordered smaller ones, but the larger ones will be seen when walking in our annual Freedom Walk."
"Easy, quick"
If you would NOT recommend us to a friend of colleague, please select a reason below. Shipping too expensive
"It was easy to plan my banner"
If you would NOT recommend us to a friend of colleague, please select a reason below. Pricing
"Great we love the sign it’s great"
"Very good"
"good... I ran into some troubles ordering thru safari , A bit frustrating... would have ordered earlier but couldn't make it work so I called. it went fine when I used Chrome."
"Super easy to design the banner I needed. I had a question on changing the size and staff was very helpful. Shipped quickly"
"It looks great and it was easy to order"
"Easy to design"
"Awesome and super easy."
"Excellent! Customer service was extremely helpful, shipping was fast and easy to take care of, and the quality of the signs themselves for the deal we got was unbeatable. Everyone at the event was extremely impressed with how the banners turned out."
"INCREDIBLE I will be in touch again"
If you would NOT recommend us to a friend of colleague, please select a reason below. Other
"Quick and easy"
"The design and ordering experience were both straight forward and self-explanatory."
"Wonderful Thank you so much We Love them"
"Absolutely fantastic Company. Super impressed with the whole experience. This was the best customer service ever from an E-commerce business. I was so impressed with the ease of design and quality of the finished product. I will be back, as well as highly recommending this Company to all my customers and fellow business owners!! My next sign/banner will be even better as they made me a pro at this. Please don't hesitate to try this company for your sign/banner needs. You will not be disappointed!! Definitely 5 stars!!"
"The design experience was good, although, I think it could be made a little easier, somewhat confusing on some of the sizes but the overall design and editing was simple."
"great and easy"
"The ordering process was very simple. Our banner arrived quickly and looks fabulous! I would highly recommend Banners on the Cheap!"
"The best---as always!"
Banners On The Cheap is rated 4.95 based on 795 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!