Banners On The Cheap Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Banners On The Cheap

Tell us how Banners On The Cheap made you happy

"Excellent - I am ordering two more, this week."
Posted 23 minutes ago
"Always wonderful"
Posted 52 minutes ago
"It was quick and easy."
If you would NOT recommend us to a friend of colleague, please select a reason below. Other
"Quality good. Price even better. Consistency from banner to banner could use more thorough QC before it leaves the production floor for the shipping department (previous orders of multiple banners had different hems on each one). Where the improvement is needed? PLEASE bring the website into the modern world. Doesn't work with iOS very well. Doesn't work with Macintosh Safari at all. Limitation on upload and have to call to get directions. That could easily be a pop-up with the correct link."
If you would NOT recommend us to a friend of colleague, please select a reason below. Poor print quality
"Pretty good - Banner final was a little blurry, but looks fine from a distance."
"Easy to create and place my order. Once I received my banner it was made to my expectations. Thank you!"
"It was excellent!"
"Easy and fast"
"great quality"
"You guys are great. Great service, great prices, great turnaround time. Don’t know what I’d do without you."
"Quality is ok. I understand the image I sent was not of a high enough resolution but perhaps more clearly set guidelines on artwork would be nice."
"I can not expressed how pleased I am with the entire process from beginning to end. each designer that I spoke with (Dominic, Dani and Matt) was not only very professional but extremely helpful in making sure that I was getting exactly what I ordered. I am getting a bigger banner made next, so I look forward to working with them again"
"Shopping with Banners on the Cheap was a great experience. Cheapest banner I could find for my budget and the team gave me confidence that my banner would come out great. I initially didn't send the appropriately sized file, but with some swift service and communication, I was given the opportunity to send over a better fitting file which yielded a better banner outcome. I would buy from Banners on the Cheap again and recommend it to all my colleagues"
"Order process was good, but you charge too much for grommets. $8 for only 6 grommets on a 10 foot banner?"
If you would NOT recommend us to a friend of colleague, please select a reason below. Pricing
"easy and great!"
"went beyond my expectations"
"Very good--as expected"
"Our youth group wanted a banner with our mission statement on it to display in the youth room. The room has high ceilings and a lot of wall space. The 8'x3' banner is colorful, eye catching, big and bold! It keeps our mission and message in front of us in a great way!1"
"excellent job!"
"It was a bit difficult to order the size I needed. It didnt show up in one place but I found it in another place. I ordered a banner that was 4' by 12'. It only had 6 grommets. I was expecting way more on that size of banner. I installed more on it. Works perfect as a temporary business sign for my need. Great quality and very crisp and clean printing."
Banners On The Cheap is rated 4.95 based on 1,200 reviews