Basset & Gold Reviews

Read Basset & Gold Reviews

nicholasw@bassetgold.co.uk

Finsbury House23 Finsbury Circus

Tell us how Basset & Gold made you happy
BASSET AND GOLD CUSTOMER ?

IF YOU WANT YOUR MONEY BACK COME TO THE BASSET AND GOLD SUPPORT GROUP AT..........FACEBOOK.
THE BASSET AND GOLD SUPPORT GROUP 24 HOURS A DAY WE LOOK FORWARD TO MEET YOU BONDHOLDERS FRIENDS AND FAMILY ONLY THANK YOU.
HELP AVAILABLE AT FACEBOOK FOR THE VICTIMS OF BASSET AND GOLD GO TO BASSET AND GOLD SUPPORT GROUP
Come over to here you guys who have lost
This is the second time this has happened to me, I invested in a company called Harewood Associates, they went bust almost a year ago and investors are very unlikely to get much of their money
back. I asked Basset and Gold if I could withdraw my cash last year, however, that homosexual Daniel Smith refused. Don't get involved in these investments, they are an enormous risk, they will go bust and you will struggle to get more than a few pence back in the £.
@Paul, please what is the facebook group name? This is unbelievable! Hard earned savings about to vanish and no one to ask.
Oh Lord help us!!
anybody who invested in this company please join the facebook group.
I, too, believed the investment was sound, I was certainly never lead to believe, or even hinted, there was any intention or likelihood that my money was being invested in pay day loan companies. No way!
Does anyone have any news regarding the return of our investments? Have you been in touch with the administrators?
Basset and Gold support Group
What is the basset gold support group on facebook called?
There is now a Facebook support group. All investors should join.
I spoke with manager two weeks ago and he told me that everything was fine, so if anyone another rip off same as the last one. LCH
Just another scam investment firm ripping 1000s of people off. Now over £30M pounds has been lost, you'll find there isn't a safety net at all and the administrators will rip you off just as much.
Shock and sadness how could this happen again after the LCF Scam all the BASSET AND GOLD bondholders must get together and do as the victims of London capital and finance have done open a Help Group Page on Facebook For Basset and Gold Bondholders POWER in numbers go to face book and anyone can start a bondholders group and proof to join could be a question about the bond they hold such as its color ect that way all the victims can help one another bless you all .
I heard today that Basset & Gold are now in Receivership which means my investments have crashed. It was a bit too good to be true but 8% interest was being paid into my account monthly. I don't really understand as a creditor how one goes about limiting the loss with the Receivers but now is the time to learn I suppose. I guess we are victims of the Corona Virus like lots of others. I wish they could treat it like the Flu which claims far more victims in the same categorybut nobody makes a fuss.
Hi All
I am yet another one of those who is now in fear of losing a large portion of my retirement saving.
I am happy to join in on any combined effort to force the liquidators to give us old age savers priority for rescue payments.
Tim Hillion
I think all the bond holders need to get together so if we do not get the outcome we want and need we can take it further together.
I for one they have ruined my life after work just like many others.
I think what we need to do is all get together so if we do not get the outcome we all need we can take it further TOGETHER. We trusted those people with our retirement and due to bad decisions on there side they have thrown it all away. I do not have words to describe how I am feeling right now.
Since the company went into administration I have tried ringing the phone numbers listed. None of them answers. Barry Douglas the manager I dealt with does not nswer. Wii there be any refunds of our savings , for some quite substantial
Basset & Gold is rated 4.54 based on 290 reviews