Bedpost Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Bedpost

About Bedpost: Bedpost has been helping Kiwi's get a good night's sleep since 1991. You'll find 100% NZ owned Bedpost stores up and down New Zealand with friendly local staff ready to help you.

admin@bedpost.co.nz

Tell us how Bedpost made you happy

"Product appears to be good so far and comfortable"
"Nothing wrong with Bedpost but our purchase was a mistake. My partner finds it too firm and has now bought a topper pad that is about 2 inches higher than my side of bed. I personally love the mattress as the old one was too soft and made my back hurt. Can't please everyone!"
"Great purchase, no hassle"
"Have had a good experience with bed post welcomed and treated with friendly and helpful staff."
"Sleeping much better."
"Salesman new the products well and went the extra mile to help us find the right bed for our son. She was very friendly ensured we received the discounts to save us money, which always helps."
"They are really comfortable The only thing is, it's squeaky getting in and out of the bed I think it's the Koils I must admit that I'm getting more annoyed about it Other than that it's fine Thanks Gina"
"We purchased a trundle bed for our son and a King size for ourselves and we couldn`t be happier with the great nights sleep we`ve had since purchasing our beds. Mikey from Bedpost Bayfair was very helpful and friendly. Thank you we would highly recommend Bed post for great service and good quality beds at great prices A+++"
"Good service and information from Gary"
"encouraged me to lie on all models till I found the best one for me"
"Clarity and service. Josh is awesome."
"Delivery guys were the best part, warm and friendly! But everyone was accommodating"
"Service was great"
"Met my expectation agreed upon of delivering the bed before 5.00 pm. Telling me the truth about the charges of disposing the old bed by courriers, $80.00 charge that I paid. I was informed. Keep on looking your customers. They are equally important in the business equation. Do let let them ripped off when they change their old beds please. Negotiate with couriers to charge fair prices as opposed to the current exorbitant charges for disposing old furniture."
"It is the second time that we have purchased a bed from here. Good service and most important, good quality beds. Thank you Bedpost."
"polite service at Albany"
"Customer service"
"the service in the shop was very good."
"good bed recommendation -we had a budget they helped select a great bed to fit"
"Helpful staff"
Bedpost is rated 4.77 based on 184 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access