Bennetts Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Bennetts

Tell us how Bennetts made you happy

"I signed up for a year insurance online. Apparently somewhere in the small print they said I signed up for auto-renew - though I usually read this stuff quite carefully so it must be well hidden and ticked by default. I came back from holiday and found an auto renew letter and they just took £90 off me to renew the insurance. No email. I called them to complain and they were not interested. Charged me £30 to cancel the policy. I assume this is illegal but probably they assume that most people are like me and aren't willing to undergo the stress and time of trying to get it back."
Are you Bennetts? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Bennetts is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews