Benny's Educational Toys Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Benny's Educational Toys

About Benny's Educational Toys: Your best source for Jewish & Hebrew educational materials, Jewish school supplies, Jewish educational toys, Judaic arts & crafts projects for Shabbat and all Jewish holidays year round, for preschool to 8th grade! - Jewish teaching aids for Jewish teachers in the Jewish classroom!

0012017916161

How would you rate Benny's Educational Toys ?

(optional)

Texanna Mcginnis
Verified Buyer
"Great customer service by the personal touch given to each order. Benny’s cares that my order is correct, comes to me promptly and in perfect condition. Thank you so much for filling my order fast. I appreciate it."
Varda Wendroff
Verified Buyer
"Always helpful and courteous. Thank you."
Maribel Figueroa
"Great quality"
"Efficient, friendly, communicative, conscienscious"
"The quality of the products is very good, more than expected for the price."
"Had what I was looking for. Shipped out quickly (though I did pay extra for expedited I probably didn’t have to, it would have come in time)"
"We are very impressed with not only what we purchased but also the ease of reaching someone at the company, the rapid delivery time and the overall experience. We hope to be using Benny's Educational Toys again in the near future!"
Carl Witonsky
Verified Buyer
"Although you sent Israeli flags in error, when I reported the problem, we received the Children's Torahs the very next day"
Avishay Yanay
Verified Buyer
"You are awesome! Got here right on time and saved my event! Thank you!"
"I had a special rush order and Benny's worked with me to make sure I got everything in time for my event. Thanks!"
Judy Z. Lane
"Anything Israel!"
Sherman Jones
Verified Buyer
"Ordered numerous times always satisfied"
Luxille Giniger
Verified Buyer
"All the items were received in excellent condition."
"Quick response and timely for the holiday!"
"The items that I ordered came quickly!"
Marisa Quiles
Verified Buyer
"Thanks I love everything. Very nice and instructive. Toda Rabah."
"The hamsas look very good. I have not used them yet. However I expect the craft activity will be very successful. Thank you for the prompt delivery."
"Not so happy - i ordered dog tags and they were $5.39 a dozen. They came in bags from Oriental Trading which I could have gotten for $3.99. It was not a good idea to make it so obvious where they came from. I would have never known. I will know now!!"
Dear L. S.
In you purchase from us were also 19 other items. 19 very unique products we imported from Israel, and that a company like Oriental Trading would never carry. We sell Oriental trading items in order to survive in business, and that is very hard in the very specific and very small market we are dedicated to. We sell their items at the same pricing they do (we get the items with a wholesale discount), and there are lots of them. Sometimes they change their price (up or down) and there might be some price discrepancies. The specific item is actually $4.99 on their website, so the difference is only $0.40 per bag. I checked on Oriental's site what they would charge you for shipping for the quantity of bags you ordered - it is $13.99!
Your order from us had free shipping and a $50 coupon included!
You placed your order on Wednesday April 4, after shipping hours, and have received it in Texas (free shipping) on Tuesday the 10th at noon!
Is 3 stars out of 5 really what you think of us? Did this one item really make you so unhappy?
Sincerely,
Benjamin Keren
Benny's Educational Toys
Ilana Kazovsky
Verified Buyer
"Great product and great service. Got it on time."
"They have stuff that I couldn’t find elsewhere. Shipping and prices reasonable."
Benny's Educational Toys is rated 4.71 based on 267 reviews