Benny's Educational Toys Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Benny's Educational Toys

About Benny's Educational Toys: Your best source for Jewish & Hebrew educational materials, Jewish school supplies, Jewish educational toys, Judaic arts & crafts projects for Shabbat and all Jewish holidays year round, for preschool to 8th grade! - Jewish teaching aids for Jewish teachers in the Jewish classroom!

0012017916161

Tell us how Benny's Educational Toys made you happy

"Benny's is the best! They have what you need, ship usually same day and everything arrives in great shape. I so appreciate then quality, the price and the ease of purchase."
"We buy gelt, gift bags and candles and are always very happy with their products"
"Delivered quickly but 7 of the plastic dreidels I ordered were cracked and I can not give those to children. I am 4 short but don't want to place another order for 40 deidels."
Sorry for that! We will replace those for you right away!
"items were very nice and cute but much smaller than expected"
"Delivery on time products of very good quality"
"Happy that you had what I needed and that it arrived quickly."
"All items arrived on time and were exactly what we needed"
"Menorah kit came promptly and in quick time. Thanks again!"
"I wanted to know about shipping costs before placing my order, and I received an answer very quickly. Excellent customer service.."
"Half of our order didn't show up."
Please note that you have one more box to be delivered to you! You are a long time customer of ours, and have always received all of your orders complete, and in a timely manner. When you have an issue with an order it would be wise to contact the Seller before posting a negative review that might imply to potential customers that this company ships only half of your orders!
Sincerely,
Benjamin Keren,
President and owner of Benny's Educational Toys
"Thank you very timely and just what I needed"
"Excellent customer service. Quality product received. Highly recommend"
"The only thing that I wish is that the Hebrew had the vowels."
"love the ease of shopping with Benny's and they always have what we are looking for."
"I had a great experience with Benny's Educational Toys. My order arrived quickly and the products were of the highest quality. I will be glad order from them in the future."
"Shorter than I thought but will work perfectly with the Menorah I am making with my 5 year old granddaughter."
"I bought the Israel LED glasses for friends of the bride and groom to wear during a wedding reception. They just arrived and are perfect!"
"Easy ordering, fast delivery, adorable product- just as pictured !"
"My order arrived promptly and was complete!"
"Very satisfied with the product ordered. Shipment was extremely quick. Would definitely order from them again."
Benny's Educational Toys is rated 4.73 based on 338 reviews