Benny's Educational Toys Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Benny's Educational Toys

About Benny's Educational Toys: Your best source for Jewish & Hebrew educational materials, Jewish school supplies, Jewish educational toys, Judaic arts & crafts projects for Shabbat and all Jewish holidays year round, for preschool to 8th grade! - Jewish teaching aids for Jewish teachers in the Jewish classroom!

0012017916161

Tell us how Benny's Educational Toys made you happy

Sarah Berg
"Love these menorahs had a great tie doing them and taught the kids the importance of a kosher menorah!!"
"We love Benny’s Educational Toys, and order our Religion School gifts from them. This year, we ordered Hebrew alphabet mugs and filled them with candy. They were a huge hit! Additionally, one of the mugs arrived chipped so I contacted Benny’s. They immediately responded and are sending a replacement mug. We have always had great experiences with Benny’s. Thanks so much!"
Sherry Singer
"My grandchildren LOVE receiving the art projects before the holidays. Benny's is an excellent company , their web site is easy to navigate and they are very prompt."
"Amazing product’s I love it"
"THE PIECES I NEEDED WERE EXACTLY WHAT I RECEIVED. CAN'T DO BETTER THAN THAT. GREAT COMPANY! I WON'T HESITATE BUYING FROM THEM AGAIN. CONGRATS TO THE STAFF!"
Thank you for your order and your phone call!
I am still laughing from the Joke you told me (Ribeyes). I have used it since, getting lots of laughs!
Benny
"Very good customer service and received out order quicker than we expected."
"I always love the supplies that I receive from you. They are good quality Judaica craft items. Whenever I need to speak to someone on the phone they are always courteous and helpful. Thank yo uso much."
Thank you!
"Order was sent promptly. Thank you. Shalom."
"I got my Aleph Bet for my wall. Teaching myself Hebrew. I love it. It's big , laminated , and has both Hebrew characters & modern script. I looked around a lot before finding Benny's. You had the best one offered on line ! To say I'm pleased , would be an understatement. Thanks Benny for a quality teaching product. I appreciate you. Zoe~"
"Benny's Educational Toys is our "go-to" for everything Jewish in the preschool world. From the smallest holiday themed stickers to larger crafts, toys, and classroom items, it's our "one stop shop." We've been ordering for over 18 years and look forward to their catalogs, their new finds, and our old standards. Mindy Citera, Bet Torah Nursery School, Mt. Kisco, New York"
Dear Mindy Citera,
Thank you so much for this beautiful review!
It has always been a pleasure to have you as a customer!
Customers like you keep us going!
Sarah & Benny
"The stickers I ordered arrived promptly and are of excellent quality. The price is also very good."
"I ordered 2 different scenes for sand art projects on Israel. Not only are the kids excited to do these but they were shipped and received very quickly (less than 10 days). I already had plenty of sand so it was really easy."
"I always get what I have ordered. The selection is large and the shipment is very speedy. I love ordering from Benny's Educational Toys because I know that my experience with them will be a positive and not disappointing one."
"Always a pleasure dealing with Benny's. Great products and excellent service & delivery time."
"The materials I bought are beautiful ,and it was a very fast shipping All items were excelent price ..Im very happy and i would like to receive coupons for future discounts . Thank you Cynthia Szylowicki"
"Benny was great in shipping my item on time."
"Received my delicious NUT EVERYONE-FREE gelt just in time for Chanukah!"
"I ordered a package of candle holders to make Menorahs as gifts. They will work out superbly."
"great service great product"
"The merchandise from Benny's is always top quality. They have a wide variety of item. The shipment is very quick and they always accommodate the customer.. Nice company to deal with."
"Benny's is so easy to work with. Their orders come very quickly and the merchandise is great. I love ordering from Benny's!!!!"
"Excellent customer service!"