Benny's Educational Toys Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Benny's Educational Toys

About Benny's Educational Toys: Your best source for Jewish & Hebrew educational materials, Jewish school supplies, Jewish educational toys, Judaic arts & crafts projects for Shabbat and all Jewish holidays year round, for preschool to 8th grade! - Jewish teaching aids for Jewish teachers in the Jewish classroom!

0012017916161

How would you rate Benny's Educational Toys ?

Judith Rose
Verified Buyer
"I love the quality of the materials but would like there to be less shipping charge. It has prohibited us from buying at times."
"Something did not come correctly and they were very nice to deal with on the phone. They shipped out the missed item right away and I got it very quickly. Thanks for the great customer service!!"
"Great service, received promptly."
Nelly Altenburger
Verified Buyer
"It’s an execellent site for stickers and educational materials from Israel."
"Really fast service. I received my order in 3 business days from New Jersey to Alabama. Items were just what I ordered and good quality. Will use again."
"They were just what I needed and arrived promptly."
Sarah Donsky
Verified Buyer
"Benny's always has EVERYTHING we need, with a great price and even better customer service, Benny's is your one stop shop!!!!"
Mindy Stillman
Verified Buyer
"They had just what I have been looking for and had been unable to find elsewhere. Delivery was fast dnd they were quick to respond to a problem."
Henry Roif
Verified Buyer
"Fast purchase, fast delivery, had a problem, problem was immediately addressed and solved"
R. E. Beyer
Verified Buyer
"Nice pencils. Good erasers."
Miryam Swird
Verified Buyer
"always fast and perfect service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Loretta J Robinson
Verified Buyer
"Everything that I have received from you has been top-notched. The materials are easy to use and the children love them."
Gloria Golbert
Verified Buyer
"I always find wonderful items for gifts for grandchildren in Benny's Catalogue. Thanks."
"Excellent service!!"
"The online ordering was very smooth and user friendly; I got prompt response from the seller concerning method of shipment (confirming the price and priority mailing); delivery was quick - and I just love my product!!"
"My order came in a reasonable time and was just what I needed!"
Texanna Mcginnis
Verified Buyer
"Great customer service by the personal touch given to each order. Benny’s cares that my order is correct, comes to me promptly and in perfect condition. Thank you so much for filling my order fast. I appreciate it."
Varda Wendroff
Verified Buyer
"Always helpful and courteous. Thank you."
Maribel Figueroa
"Great quality"
"Efficient, friendly, communicative, conscienscious"
Benny's Educational Toys is rated 4.72 based on 283 reviews