Benny's Educational Toys Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Benny's Educational Toys

About Benny's Educational Toys: Your best source for Jewish & Hebrew educational materials, Jewish school supplies, Jewish educational toys, Judaic arts & crafts projects for Shabbat and all Jewish holidays year round, for preschool to 8th grade! - Jewish teaching aids for Jewish teachers in the Jewish classroom!

0012017916161

How would you rate Benny's Educational Toys ?

"Order arrived promptly."
"We order the kids realistic looking shofars for feasts and have been super pleased each time. We rarely get a dud, whereas, I have ordered from other companies, and one batch actually had close to half not work. Thanks Benny's!"
"alef bet trains....so cute...compatible with our thomas train tracks and educational too. Works so well in our preschool train/block center! Plus I'm now buying sets for two of my grandsons!"
"Good customer service!"
"Service was great and satisfied with the product"
"thank you very much"
"Very prompt delivery. The items were just what we needed."
"So far, I and my staff have been very happy with everything we have ordered to start our new school year!"
"Fast service and great price. Kids are happy with the product."
"Good product, good service."
"Quick delivery"
"Had just what I was looking for and got it to me in a timely manner. I definitely would use this company again!"
"Perfect purchase for special celebrations! Thank you!"
"Pleasant customer service + fast shipping. Thank you!"
"Excellent products and great service!!! I love the coupons!"
"I recently ordered few items from Benny's Educational Toys, and was so pleased with their service! I had a question and called them. The staff member took his time and answered all my questions regarding the order. Thank you , and I am looking forward to have more business with them!"
"This place is a teacher’s dream world of everything for Hebrew, and for the classroom ! Benny’s Place is friendly, and professional. Thank you for being there ! Love this place !"
"Always helpful"
"I love these shofars!"
"We ordered havdala candles for our daughters bat mitzvah. Sarah was so helpful and they are perfect!!"
Benny's Educational Toys is rated 4.74 based on 310 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!