Bestparts store Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Bestparts store

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Bestparts store deliver?

Tell us how Bestparts store made you happy

"My experience was really bad. I ordered brake pads and discs for my Audi Q7-2015. My order was from "Brembo" brand products and their sales persons pushed me to buy other products offering 3 years warranty. The quality of products were so poor that as follows 1. One of the front brake disc was not fitting properly. 2. Front brake pads were not suitable for my car. Car chasis number was sent to the company to confirm prior to payment. 3. Rear brake pads are so noisy. Last month, I sent all information to them claim for warranty and compensation. They always gave silly reasons and turned down my request."
Are you Bestparts store? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Excellent choice of original equipment car parts at lowest prices around. Great service,"
Bestparts store is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews