Bestparts store Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bestparts store

Tell us how Bestparts store made you happy
Misleading - Bestparts Store UK implies a UK based stockist, far from the truth. No delivery date specified at point of order so we assume....! Fact is delivery is very prolonged as goods come from Europe by snail mail
order 26671378.i paid on 25 12 2019.and silence.no contact no e mail,no order track.somebody should inform customer;we take your money you wait 1 week or 1 month I hope not 1 year.but nothing,good or bad.and I have 2 more orders but I didn t pay until the first arrive.my nr.12999024./?
Order number Order date Items Order amount 26671378;i paid for this order on 25 12 2019.after no track of my order.nobody tell me they are going to ship or not.or when.
My experience was really bad. I ordered brake pads and discs for my Audi Q7-2015. My order was from "Brembo" brand products and their sales persons pushed me to buy other products offering 3 years warranty. The quality of products were so poor that as follows 1. One of the front brake disc was not fitting properly. 2. Front brake pads were not suitable for my car. Car chasis number was sent to the company to confirm prior to payment. 3. Rear brake pads are so noisy. Last month, I sent all information to them claim for warranty and compensation. They always gave silly reasons and turned down my request.
Excellent choice of original equipment car parts at lowest prices around. Great service,
Bestparts store is rated 1.80 based on 5 reviews