Betslayer Reviews

of reviewers recommend Betslayer
Email, Live Chat
Read Betslayer  Reviews

Tell us how Betslayer made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
I wrote to them to cancel any more payments in plenty of time being taken out of my account. They took the payment out. I wrote to them on the same day to refund. I ended up writing 3 times but not one answer.
I noticed an address on the site, so decided to write to them. I got a letter today with RTS on it. Return to sender.
I think that sums up the service of this company
I'm sorry you had a poor experience. We required you to cancel your account within our website. You should go to setting/manage Subscription and the bottom section is "cancel subscription". If you have any additional issues, please email team@BetSlayer.com. of if you want a refund, email team@betslayer.com and we always refund in line with our refund policy. Thanks
Max sorted out 2 refunds and the service was excellent.
Thank you very much, I appreciate your help.
5 stars.
Andy
I think you can make profit but you have to bet at least £200 a day to make it worth the time, for £200 bet you'd get around £5-£10 but it's guaranteed. You always have to avoid getting your account blocked at the bookie.
A small problem was sorted out to my satisfaction. Thank you
New system update this month, and working as it was when I first joined
Requested a refund and got my money returned within a few days.
Betslayer  5 star review on 12th October 2019
not happy with the tactics, closed the account after 14 days trial, still being charged. emailed 2 days ago inquiring the same but no reply
Hi, I'm sorry you had a poor experience. We don't have a 14 day trial we have a 7-day free trial & a 14-day money back guarantee, cancelling after 14 days does not automatically refund you. If you want a refund simply email team@betslayer.com and we always refund in line with our refund policy. Thanks
hopefully good
I first saw Max Feller's betting instructional videos online. Max's passion for what he does on these videos inspired me to join Betslayer. Also the videos are easy to follow and easy to understand. Learning about the different types of betting is vital when entering the world of gambling. The knowledge never stops-Max covers various subjects with ease. Along with the actual individual one on one customer service on a busy email inbox - Betslayer is the ideal company to go with for Arbitrage betting. Once the bet win amounts start to accumulate-and with value for money service-it's easy to see why Betslayer is the perfect choice. A+++ 5 Stars
Its nice to have a betslayer that takes care of its customers and offer chances to prices and cash. Thanks to betslayer..
I love the great reviews your company gets it tells me you have what it takes to be successful.
Betslayer Rules
This is wonderful
this great
Im literally in love with this website....So accurate bookmakers and odds.
An eye opener for income
Betslayer is a fantastic little beast that helps earn a side income. It isn't for everyone, it helps if you are mathematically minded and are good with spreadsheets. But if you can manage then it can be very rewarding
Great! Max is really helpful always goes the extra mile above and beyond on all my questions and queries, really helpful and never took long to get technical queries answered and solved. Great service well impressed thankyou so much!
Betslayer and Arbitrage??........what’s arbitrage betting??.......it’s a way to make MONEY!! What is Betslayer??........it shows you how to make MONEY!!

Betslayer is a comprehensive Arbitrage betting platform that will show you “bets” (or maybe investments) that are certain to yield a profit as you are placing 2 or 3 bets that cover every possible outcome of a particular sporting match/contest and you are certain to make an overall profit after that event has finished!!

It is a simple and intuitive platform and it is easy to use. And the customer service is very responsive as well.

Betslayer does exactly what it says it will do........it shows you opportunities that definitely yield a profit on each and every match and I am happy to fully recommend the platform.
Greatness.