Better World Books Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend Better World Books

How would you rate Better World Books?

5 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Melanie Hutton

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Better World Books in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Melanie Hutton
"Ease of ordering, ease of delivery, I cannot thank you enough for making the process hassle free."
David Badham
"Best prices for used books and such a range of titles - they haven't failed me yet in supply or delivery. A super web shopping site."
"i was a frequent buyer from betterworldbooks for years. at one point their value, customer service & standard of books was great but in time, i was sent more often than not books nowhere near the condition they were listed as - add to this deliveries that ALWAYS arrived later than the estimated period & a experiences with one staff member in particular who attempted to shift the blame to me (& dodge responsibility) despite my providing photographic evidence of poor condition of what was received. clearly, customers are NOT valued - only your MONEY is. on my final purchase for example, the inside covers (front & back) were stained dark yellow as if it had been peed on! yet the book was listed as 'used-good'. disgusting... suffice to say, standards got horrible & i will not be returning as a customer. to sum up, many other online used book sellers do it better & the standard of the books is also much better. if you ARE a current buyer/customer, i urge you to check the the condition of the books you receive against their book condition standards - it's clear that they do not expect you to do this based on my experiences calling them out! avoid 'betterworldbooks'...."
"as an avid reader there is a wonderful choice of books in all subjects prices are brilliant and delivery is free can't say better than that!"
Georgina Collins
"Have lots of cheap books, quick dispatched and also quick arrival date! I loved the fun dispatch email I received!"
Better World Books is rated 4.20 based on 5 reviews