Better World Books Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Better World Books

How would you rate Better World Books ?

(optional)

9 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
JJ

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Better World Books in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Bought a book on eBay. Three days later I'm told it's out of stock and to wait a couple days for a refund. I pointed out the obvious, and "Leah" responded by arguing semantics with me. No apology, but they cancelled the sale on eBay to avoid my feedback, so I'll leave it here. Not an ideal seller on multiple levels. Avoid if you're reading."
"Great service offering used and ex-library books for great value. Item in reasonable condition and dispatched quickly."
"Love shopping with Better World Books. They always deliver."
Gonzalo Alcalde
"I checked out the website, they had good deals on books, a lot of variety as well as free shipping, so I ordered a book but it was never delivered to me. It was not expensive ,but still I lost the money and did not have the chance to read it"
Melanie Hutton
"Ease of ordering, ease of delivery, I cannot thank you enough for making the process hassle free."
David Badham
"Best prices for used books and such a range of titles - they haven't failed me yet in supply or delivery. A super web shopping site."
"i was a frequent buyer from betterworldbooks for years. at one point their value, customer service & standard of books was great but in time, i was sent more often than not books nowhere near the condition they were listed as - add to this deliveries that ALWAYS arrived later than the estimated period & a experiences with one staff member in particular who attempted to shift the blame to me (& dodge responsibility) despite my providing photographic evidence of poor condition of what was received. clearly, customers are NOT valued - only your MONEY is. on my final purchase for example, the inside covers (front & back) were stained dark yellow as if it had been peed on! yet the book was listed as 'used-good'. disgusting... suffice to say, standards got horrible & i will not be returning as a customer. to sum up, many other online used book sellers do it better & the standard of the books is also much better. if you ARE a current buyer/customer, i urge you to check the the condition of the books you receive against their book condition standards - it's clear that they do not expect you to do this based on my experiences calling them out! avoid 'betterworldbooks'...."
"as an avid reader there is a wonderful choice of books in all subjects prices are brilliant and delivery is free can't say better than that!"
Georgina Collins
"Have lots of cheap books, quick dispatched and also quick arrival date! I loved the fun dispatch email I received!"
Better World Books is rated 3.78 based on 9 reviews