BlackBelt Protein Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend BlackBelt Protein
Over 7 Days
"It would be good to have monthly specials and discounts for returning customers."
Posted 1 hour ago
"The best whey protein ever!!!"
"Very yummy"
"Love it, if you make it more cheaper even better :)"
"Very good service delivery was extremely fast as in one day! Products are great and very well priced. Thanks"
"Once again BB has delivered an amazingly awesome product but also because I got my order in early enough it was same day delivery:) I don't buy anywhere else cos BB have all i need:) 5*****"
"Great flavor and quick delivery"
"It was great! Tastes great!"
"A friend recommended your product to me and I recently made my first purchase from you guys and will definitely be buying more , great flavour range and mixes so much better then other products I have used 5 stars in my book"
"Escellent product that tastes awesome"
"Great products, arrived very quickly!"
"BlackBelt proteins are best bang for your buck and significantly cheaper than lot of brands out there. There customer service is impeccable and delivery is less than 24 hours (I live in Brisbane). I highly recommend this brand."
"Very delicious Easy on digestion Some chocolate flavours (choc peanut butter/choc honeycomb) do have a chemical taste"
"Great product at a great price. Always look after the customer."
"Good stuff"
"Fast, effective, delicious!"
"I have used it for a while now and I have really liked the quality."
"I would but due to the incredibly slow delivery times with fastrack i have not received my order yet...I have said acceptable but have no idea (could not submit without rating."
"great taste, great quality, and mixes so well!. most importantly, best price around. 10/10"
BlackBelt Protein is rated 4.62 based on 189 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access