BlendJet Reviews

of reviewers recommend BlendJet

Tell us how BlendJet made you happy
I ordered a BlendJet May 16th as a birthday present and choose the colour specifically as the website stated it would be dispatched NO LATER than May 31st. May 31st came and went, no sign of my order being dispatched. I got in touch with customer care and they advised me that I would receive an email when my order has been dispatched... well no sh*t, I should have already had the email and the order should on it’s way by now. A member of staff contacted me on June 7th to let me know it was dispatched. At this stage the birthday had been and gone, I thought okay should be here soon (how wrong I was). DHL tracking shows my BlendJet arrived in its destination country about a week ago and states “tracking complete, delivery shortly”. What use is that? Tracking stops when it arrives in the destination country!?! At the time of writing (June 25th) a MONTH AND A HALF after placing my order, still no BlendJet. The really infuriating thing is the amount of promotional sh*t emailed on an almost daily basis, this doesn’t help me, it just reminds me of how horrendous your service is! Do yourself a favour if your thinking of buying a portable blender and just go on Amazon!
BlendJet is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews