BoostingMarket Reviews

Under an hour
customer service
Read BoostingMarket Reviews

About BoostingMarket:

BoostingMarket.com is a website that serves as intermediary between customers and Professional Gamers. By connecting these 2 ends, a service is created.

info@boostingmarket.com

Tell us how BoostingMarket made you happy
Good ratio but the booster took his time.
Listened to customer 😊
Fastastic Quality
Awesome! very fast!
The Booster K_tarina was very fast and friendly i will chose him again
Really nice job job done very fast
Fyhr is nice works hard to get your order done
Fast and effective
Had sora as my booster, honestly was the fastest service, it did take a day to wait but the only reason for that is because of the time difference :) happy with service.
Quick and easy!
Booster took half day to accept order.. another whole day to start order then another day to finish it.. just for 5 wins.and he lost games ..
Dear Corey,

Thank you for the straight forward review, we appreciate all kind of feedbacks that help us improve our services!

As i can see from your order number you ordered 5 placements games in League of Legends at Gold 1, and the booster won 3 out of 5. After that he provided you with an extra division by playing up to Silver 1! Was there any problem with that?

Do not hesitate to contact us in the website, to tell us about your experience, we'll do everything in our power to fix your issues!

Sofia
BoostingMarket Support
I liked customer service and quick feedback. My customer service representative was responding very quickly and helped things going well quickly and surely. Also my booster was kind and fast. I was 100% satisfied.
Top and very fast
The booster was a great person real nice. But a 50% w/l ratio I could of done that by myself. Was promised itd be done in 1 -2 days ended up being 3 days. Had a lot of problems with other boosters during the 3 day period. Kinda a waste of my money. I actually thought I was being nice with the 2 stars because. I just did the 10 placement matches by myself and still had a better ratio. 50% with a booster? i paid money to litterly do somthing i could of done myself. and i had problems int the process with your service so yeah. Id say 2 stars sorry.
Booster responded relatively quickly and the 5-win order was done in just 4hours or so! The only problem was one of the win was probably considered a loss because the booster got disconnected for over ten minutes! I am going to give him a benefit of doubt for this time since it won't be a problem if it was a division boost instead of wins-boost!
Great service, good communication would go again!
Very fast and professional service and very friendy booster :)
My booster was very nice and extremely good eaven when playing on my servers
My booster, Fyhr was extremely friendly and accomodating. Would recommend him to anyone!
I'm very satisfied with Fyhr. They claimed the request fairly quickly, was very friendly, and helpful the entire duration of the boost! :D Fyhr finished the order fairly quickly, and delivered good results! I learned a lot from Fyhr, and would highly recommend anyone looking for a booster to choose them. Lucas from the support team was very nice, and polite as well :D. If you're reading this Fyhr, then I hope you're having a great day :))
BoostingMarket is rated 4.85 based on 868 reviews