BoostingMarket Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Live Chat, Email
Read BoostingMarket Reviews

About BoostingMarket:

BoostingMarket.com is a website that serves as intermediary between customers and Professional Gamers. By connecting these 2 ends, a service is created.

info@boostingmarket.com

Tell us how BoostingMarket made you happy
Not satisfied.
- Order should take between 24-48 hours wasn't the case. I nearly had to beg to get it going. Pretty odd that all the reviews I read started immediatly bla bla bla but mine clearly didn't ... more than 72 hours not yet done.
- Paid for the streaming option but both my boosters couldn't stream ( got a win for free alright 'solution') then why is this option a possibility ?
- First assigned booster didn't start when he said he would so I needed another one and got another one. For the second booster; the champs I wanted him to play (for which I paid) weren't his mains. (Both friendly guys tho ! )
- Asked for a player with Flash on D & Smite on F key wasn't the case.
- Support is good tho, quick response and looks for solutions.

Overall an okay experience, could however be better tho.
Booster took half day to accept order.. another whole day to start order then another day to finish it.. just for 5 wins.and he lost games ..
Dear Corey,

Thank you for the straight forward review, we appreciate all kind of feedbacks that help us improve our services!

As i can see from your order number you ordered 5 placements games in League of Legends at Gold 1, and the booster won 3 out of 5. After that he provided you with an extra division by playing up to Silver 1! Was there any problem with that?

Do not hesitate to contact us in the website, to tell us about your experience, we'll do everything in our power to fix your issues!

Sofia
BoostingMarket Support
The booster was a great person real nice. But a 50% w/l ratio I could of done that by myself. Was promised itd be done in 1 -2 days ended up being 3 days. Had a lot of problems with other boosters during the 3 day period. Kinda a waste of my money. I actually thought I was being nice with the 2 stars because. I just did the 10 placement matches by myself and still had a better ratio. 50% with a booster? i paid money to litterly do somthing i could of done myself. and i had problems int the process with your service so yeah. Id say 2 stars sorry.
My booster only completed half of what I asked for and was very rude whenever I asked a question
Slow and poor customer service
Paid for 5 matches in beginning of the league for good allocation. But 3 matches were lost out of 5. No follow up, no answer from booster or any of the staff. I thought 80% win is a guarantee. 2 wins out of 5 if my math is correct is 40 %. Poor service..
Hate to give a bad review, but they're just slow and inefficient.
BoostingMarket is rated 4.85 based on 1,095 reviews