BoostingMarket Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Live Chat, Email
Read BoostingMarket Reviews

About BoostingMarket:

BoostingMarket.com is a website that serves as intermediary between customers and Professional Gamers. By connecting these 2 ends, a service is created.

info@boostingmarket.com

Tell us how BoostingMarket made you happy
took them 5 hours to start the order, Dude played 2 games then afk'd for another 2 hours.... order was not completed... 2 weeks later.

Another order b4 that one.. Tried tipping booster 5$, kept getting an error ended up taking 15$ from my account.
Hello Nick.

Thanks for your feedback!

I am very sorry you had to endure this long wait, unfortunately often and unwillingly orders become so much that we do not always manage to be as effective as we would like!

I took care of your situation and I went to check with the site admin about the tips and, as I will show in the screen below, no amount was deducted from your account when the tips were made, as they are "failed" due to lack of funds.

Furthermore, by your own admission, you have confirmed that the amount has NOT been deducted from your account, and that you would have proceeded to modify the review. A thing that actually you did not.

We take our customers' security very seriously and strive to improve our platform every day to make it a pleasant place for people to feel safe.

If you want, we will be happy to have you as our customer again to show you our good faith!

Sofia
Booster was very sympathic but didn't look that superior, and we ended up losing
Slow and not that good
The order was started 5 minutes after placing it! The booster i got assigned (keninho) was very polite and delivered the order just 2 hours after. Also Lucas from the customer service was very helpfull while purchasing! 5/5 stars
Game - League of legends
Booster - yubbie
Takes three days for boosting one division.
Win rate was great, but my booster totally ignored my messages and options.
I chose Specific Champions and appear offline option, but he just played in champions he prefers.(also my account wasn't appeared offline).
Worst experience, but i gave 3 stars due to great customer service. Customer service helped me getting compensation.
And my booster still not done with it even it's compensation. lol
It is great site but not recommend to choose yubbie as booster.
The booster was a great person real nice. But a 50% w/l ratio I could of done that by myself. Was promised itd be done in 1 -2 days ended up being 3 days. Had a lot of problems with other boosters during the 3 day period. Kinda a waste of my money. I actually thought I was being nice with the 2 stars because. I just did the 10 placement matches by myself and still had a better ratio. 50% with a booster? i paid money to litterly do somthing i could of done myself. and i had problems int the process with your service so yeah. Id say 2 stars sorry.
Nice guy but 2 wins out of 7 games isn’t a boost. I can do that alone.
Booster when 15-0. Very fast for boosting 550 SR. Can keep your authenticatior on for them to log on.

And, so you know this isn't a bot review. My butt cheeks feel warm against the leather of my chair.
Very happy and satisfied with srboosting services, i was skeptical at the beginning but then i found out they are the real deal!
Excellent work, very professional near perfect gameplay from Dopa! Very reliable website
Kind of wish he didn't write toxic things in team chat and play Wrecking Ball when I didn't ask him to but overall very fast and efficient
good service reccomend
a little long but very good
slow and inefficient. always dodging the emails and customer service once they have the money. now refusing to refund me after a 4 week wait for duo overwatch.

beware of these guys!
Dear Brandon,

While we are always very open to constructive criticism that helps us grow, sometimes we find ourselves forced to intervene when a customer, with his own stories, risks of putting in a bad light not only our brand but also the people who work here.

Consequently, we will respond to this review publicly, inserting some "evidences", so that everyone can see the total transparency of our staff and the inaccuracies of your claims:

first of all, your order was made 2 weeks ago on December 24, 1 week before the season end, and not 4 weeks ago
- https://gyazo.com/260dbcb5529ec3d784a4f3915045735a -

From that moment your order was accepted by our booster "hades" who wrote you 2 hours later in chat, and to which you never replied for 2 weeks.
- https://gyazo.com/6be101b45bfa1a2e2bf523f47abec1cb -

At the end of the season we tried to contact you by email to understand what to do with your order, and you presented yourself 4 days ago in the customer support chat writing offensive and unpleasant sentences towards all the staff threatening legal actions, when all you needed to ask was a refund (which was issued to you 2 days before this review, since the order was never started, we had no reason to hold the money).

- https://gyazo.com/161a984347500ca5098874a7953e7b8b - Refund proof.

What you wrote below is the result of frustration and slander, both of which we do not tolerate on our site. We always try to be kind and supportive in every situation but sometimes its too much, especially when you put your heart and soul to provide the best services possible in aiding every player who asks for help.

We felt this answer was needed from our end to provide transparency to all of our customers and the 750+ people who decided to award us 5 stars reviews for our effort into providing the best service possible.

Regardless, we wish you a good life and good game :)

Sofia & Lucas
Heads of Support Service
Hate to give a bad review, but they're just slow and inefficient.
My coach was Dreamz and let me tell you, “Amazing is an understatement”. In just one single hour he helped me realize my positioning errors and lack of inspire activation. Tips like these don’t come from an internet source. These tips reflex “my” play or “your” play could only be changed by a coach like Dreamz!
My expectations were drastically exceeded. SRboosting, is truly the way to grow and develop as a quality Overwatch player.
The boosters are real hit or miss. I had one who was great all around even gave me two extra wins for being sick and taking a day off. Another booster lost 8/10 games in my placements and messaged somebody on my account. I ran into that person in game and they thought the booster was me. Also really unfriendly never even responded to my messages. First placements he also used heroes that I didn’t select in “specific heroes” category. Not just one but multiple heroes I never selected. I’ll go ahead and say his name because it was irritating. Tempest.
Did a great job!
Fast and decent. Not bad price but reset all my settings without any warning. Statement says they will try not to touch settings but all of mine were changed. Would have appreciated a warning that they changed it
My booster did a very good job. Not just carrying but enabling gameplay
BoostingMarket is rated 4.84 based on 1,270 reviews