BoostingMarket Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Live Chat, Email
Read BoostingMarket Reviews

About BoostingMarket:

BoostingMarket.com is a website that serves as intermediary between customers and Professional Gamers. By connecting these 2 ends, a service is created.

info@boostingmarket.com

Tell us how BoostingMarket made you happy
Booster was okay, seemed to struggle a bit and got a tad bit irritable.
Great but could be better with speed
Game - League of legends
Booster - yubbie
Takes three days for boosting one division.
Win rate was great, but my booster totally ignored my messages and options.
I chose Specific Champions and appear offline option, but he just played in champions he prefers.(also my account wasn't appeared offline).
Worst experience, but i gave 3 stars due to great customer service. Customer service helped me getting compensation.
And my booster still not done with it even it's compensation. lol
It is great site but not recommend to choose yubbie as booster.
it was very good
Good service, but this time took a little too long
The service was not provider immediatly like ot was written. I got refunded as i requested as soon as i talked to Sofia
Okay, mostly been a nice experiance but a few hickups...
Booster fell asleep on me when I asked for screen shots 3 hours later I got them
Took over 24h to get a booster but the booster was good atleast.
Ok not to bad
Took a while for order to be picked up but was good after that.
Very fast and nice boosting!
Fast and decent. Not bad price but reset all my settings without any warning. Statement says they will try not to touch settings but all of mine were changed. Would have appreciated a warning that they changed it
Last season I was in high gold, after the boost for placements i ended up in low platinum. I rose about 200 overall SR.

- I played 4 placements, winning 2 and losing 2

- Booster played 6 games and chose Soldier 76 for all games. Booster won all games.

- Price for boost was a little less than $40.

Overall, I expected them to do better, placing me in high plat or low diamond. Not the best experience I've had.
Hello Sophitia!

I'm Sofia from the Customer Service of SRBoosting.com :)

Im sorry you weren't completely satisfied with the service we offered, but the ending rank after placements if influenced by your previous season rank (ending rank) and not by the booster performance on placements (which was flawless since he won 6 games out of 6). The fact that you didn't got placed high plat or low diamond has nothing to do with him or the fact that he picked Soldier 76, its something decided by Blizzards algorithms.

I hope you have a nice day!

Sofia
It was fine, definitely on the quick side. Booster wasn’t the nicest but he got things done.
It took 3 boosters to get me from silver 2 to gold 5 in league. The first played about 9 games and lost the majority and didn't stream, the second got me to silver 1, bought a champion on my account, and received a tip from me before going afk for 4 days which resulted in the site replacing him. The third also didn't stream, but actually managed to get me to gold 5 in a day. I'm actually very displeased with this service, the customer service and Sofia was amazing but the boosters are not professional at all and don't take their job seriously. I paid an extra 10% for streaming and only got 4 games streamed.
BoostingMarket is rated 4.85 based on 1,095 reviews