BoostingMarket Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Live Chat, Email
Read BoostingMarket Reviews

About BoostingMarket:

BoostingMarket.com is a website that serves as intermediary between customers and Professional Gamers. By connecting these 2 ends, a service is created.

info@boostingmarket.com

Tell us how BoostingMarket made you happy
After the boost i got my acc hacked and wmail changed, this is one of the worst things.
It was pretty bad my booster won like 1 out of 5 placement games in overwatch i dont he might had a bad day or something cause my rank fell down hard
I waited 4 hours after ordering products today. He said he would start after 30 minutes, but waited over 5 hours.
was never online , wasnt able to finish my boost
Booster was very sympathic but didn't look that superior, and we ended up losing
Slow and not that good
slow and inefficient. always dodging the emails and customer service once they have the money. now refusing to refund me after a 4 week wait for duo overwatch.

beware of these guys!
Dear Brandon,

While we are always very open to constructive criticism that helps us grow, sometimes we find ourselves forced to intervene when a customer, with his own stories, risks of putting in a bad light not only our brand but also the people who work here.

Consequently, we will respond to this review publicly, inserting some "evidences", so that everyone can see the total transparency of our staff and the inaccuracies of your claims:

first of all, your order was made 2 weeks ago on December 24, 1 week before the season end, and not 4 weeks ago
- https://gyazo.com/260dbcb5529ec3d784a4f3915045735a -

From that moment your order was accepted by our booster "hades" who wrote you 2 hours later in chat, and to which you never replied for 2 weeks.
- https://gyazo.com/6be101b45bfa1a2e2bf523f47abec1cb -

At the end of the season we tried to contact you by email to understand what to do with your order, and you presented yourself 4 days ago in the customer support chat writing offensive and unpleasant sentences towards all the staff threatening legal actions, when all you needed to ask was a refund (which was issued to you 2 days before this review, since the order was never started, we had no reason to hold the money).

- https://gyazo.com/161a984347500ca5098874a7953e7b8b - Refund proof.

What you wrote below is the result of frustration and slander, both of which we do not tolerate on our site. We always try to be kind and supportive in every situation but sometimes its too much, especially when you put your heart and soul to provide the best services possible in aiding every player who asks for help.

We felt this answer was needed from our end to provide transparency to all of our customers and the 750+ people who decided to award us 5 stars reviews for our effort into providing the best service possible.

Regardless, we wish you a good life and good game :)

Sofia & Lucas
Heads of Support Service
Nice guy but 2 wins out of 7 games isn’t a boost. I can do that alone.
took them 5 hours to start the order, Dude played 2 games then afk'd for another 2 hours.... order was not completed... 2 weeks later.

Another order b4 that one.. Tried tipping booster 5$, kept getting an error ended up taking 15$ from my account.
Hello Nick.

Thanks for your feedback!

I am very sorry you had to endure this long wait, unfortunately often and unwillingly orders become so much that we do not always manage to be as effective as we would like!

I took care of your situation and I went to check with the site admin about the tips and, as I will show in the screen below, no amount was deducted from your account when the tips were made, as they are "failed" due to lack of funds.

Furthermore, by your own admission, you have confirmed that the amount has NOT been deducted from your account, and that you would have proceeded to modify the review. A thing that actually you did not.

We take our customers' security very seriously and strive to improve our platform every day to make it a pleasant place for people to feel safe.

If you want, we will be happy to have you as our customer again to show you our good faith!

Sofia