Bottle Bling Reviews

17% of reviewers recommend Bottle Bling

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Bottle Bling?

Tell us how Bottle Bling made you happy

"PLEASE DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!! You see alot of bad review but so.etimes turn a blind eye to them it on this accasion please listen. Buy a th of glitter and glue yourself and make it yourself product is cheap looking like a child made it. My order got delivered to me faulty! glitter missing from bottles glass was filthy like it had been used bottle was actually leaking also. What a waste of money. I have tried co texting them about 8 emails and phone calls but not even 1 response. Please do t get sucked in to there rubbish and pictures they post on there Facebook page like I did."
Are you Bottle Bling? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Poor products, don't even get what you ordered and poor customer service. Avoid!"
"Missed order"
"I ordered several items from bottle bling on cyber Monday & paid for next day delivery. My parcel arrived two days later with an item missing. I immediately contacted bottle bling and received an email back to say they would post it out ASAP but the following day still no item. I therefore contacted them again to see where my item was and why I had not received by next day delivery which I had paid for & got a reply to say it had been posted the previous day by Royal Mail (not next day delivery!!!!) I then waited for over a week and still had not received my item so emailed them again & was told to be patient and wait a further week!!! I emailed back to say I wasn’t happy with their response & guess what...no reply!! Can’t get through on the phone either. Its now two weeks since I placed my order, they have my money & I still have items missing! Looking at other online reviews I am not alone!! Will certainly not be recommending Bottle Bling or using again!"
"Absolutely appalling product and terrible customer service too. I would not recommend."
"Unusual products, different to what you can get anywhere else and excellent quality"
Bottle Bling is rated 1.67 based on 6 reviews