Brightech Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Brightech

About Brightech: We believe that elevated design should be available to everyone, and not just the folks with big bank accounts and an interior designer on staff. So we started Brightech to offer unique, no-dust lighting products that fit right into your home—no construction required.

Click Here

Tell us how Brightech made you happy

Under an hour
"I have Pro Flex LED Magnifier Lamp/light clip light. I am a stitcher and it is FANTASTIC! Light to carry with me and I can see to stitch on 40 count linen! A friend made a carrying case for it......it is perfect. I suggest if you are interested in this lamp/light, you purchase the duel stand type. Either clip or table stand. I am sorry I do not have the option of clipping or table stand."
"Love my table lamp w/USB port. It was easy to put together (under 30 minutes)."
"I bought a total of six Brightech lights, 2 floor and four desk (as bedside) lamps. We love them - good light, well designed, power-saving and reasonably priced fixtures. On top of that, the customer service is always courteous and very helpful!"
"I absolutely LOVE the Brightech Ambience Pro 2W solar powered LED string lights that I purchased so much that I'll ordering another set. These lights are terrific -- mine stay lit most of the night and look absolutely wonderful. I have tons of solar lights but this set of Brightech is far superior to all."
"I love to do miniature crafts and paint by numbers but my vision isnt the best so I love this product . The long sturdy neck is perfect . Great price for superb product"
"LOVE MY LED FLOOR LAMP ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL"
"Best natural, long lasting light I’ve found at a very reasonable cost. I own four and recommend to any crafter I meet."
"My Circle USB- White lamp has a USB port that I have been using to charge my phone. One day, it just died. There is no damage to the lamp or the code or the port. I immediately emailed Customer Service who sent out a replacement due to the warranty that was still active. I specifically had the replacement mailed to an address where I knew someone would be home all day. UPS claims it was delivered. It was not. I emailed Brightech CS again as normally in these cases, the sender has to file with the shipping agent to figure out where the package went. This is the email Brightech sent back to me: Thanks for the email! I've provided all of the shipping information of this order below for your records. Since records indicate a successful delivery, you'll need to contact your local facility for further assistance. They have full system access. So once you provide that tracking number, they'll be able to let you know where the package is, or what needs to be done to receive it. ---- There is no proof of delivery in the form of a photograph of the package on a doorstep or an image of a signature of the person who signed for the package. I hope Brightech can rectify the situation by offering me a refund for a defective product or sending out a replacement and ensuring that it *actually gets delivered*. The other Luna lamp I have is not completely aligned correctly for the cover and the lightbulb sits crooked. It seems that the lamps are not well-made and may be good for temporary purposes but to be honest, I would hope that a $90 lamp would function better than that and for longer."
"I’m loving my Light-view Pro!"
"The light I bought is of very high quality. It's sturdy. The magnifier and light are good. The only thing I don't like is the arm floats back up in certain positions. Get the gooseneck instead so it will stay in place."
"Had a horrific customer experience with Briana Simpson. She was an awful representative of a company that looks like they pride themselves on customer satisfaction. My lamp that is 3 months old stopped working. It was purchased at Walmart who sent me to you. My expectation with a 3-year warranty is that BRIGHTECH would repair or replace. PLEASE ADVISE."
"I purchased the Ambience Pro solar powered LED string lights and 100% love them. They're reliable everyday and the brightness is just right."
"I have made several purchases from Brightech and though I have done it all online, their response to my orders has been great. I love my latest purchase of the Circle USB table lamp. It is beautiful on my nightstand. I love the touch feature that has 3 dimmer settings. My only wish is that it had a setting a little lower because even the lowest setting puts out quite a bit of light. But I really love this purchase."
"The product appears to be good quality. It is exactly as advertised and we are very happy. We are hoping the durability is also there as we can have extreme temps and torrid rains. Product arrived promptly and in good condition. Overall very happy with purchase."
"Lights are excellent. I have high ceilings and the lights give a nice soft brightness."
"I liked the first set of solar 12 string patio led lights so much that I bought a second pair. I’ll be testing them tonight as the solar panel charged all day today. The lights give enough light to see without being harsh."
"Beautiful product and extremely reasonably priced."
"There was a washer called a wave washer. It required 2 washers and I only received one. If you could mail me another washer I would give you a much better review. Myrtle Norton. 226 Hulsey Street, Bessemer, Al. 35022. I need this washer yesterday. Thank you."
"Excellent product,top quality,Quick shipping!!!"
"Love the table/lamp/charger combo! Perfect for my living room and big family who always need charging space"
Brightech is rated 4.52 based on 75 reviews