Brightech Reviews

of reviewers recommend Brightech
Under an hour
Read Brightech Reviews

About Brightech:

We believe that elevated design should be available to everyone, and not just the folks with big bank accounts and an interior designer on staff. So we started Brightech to offer unique, no-dust lighting products that fit right into your home—no construction required.

Tell us how Brightech made you happy
The light works wonderfully and is very bright (perfect for my apartment which doesn't have any recessed lighting). Shipping was lightening quick as well!
Very nice lamp. Easy to assemble; excellent instructions. Extended warranty.
Loved the product. Costumer service wa good. But Returns are horrible. By the time I returned it was half the cost of what I paid.
Very reliable and fast delivery. Products are made very good quality.
Love the footpedal.
Lamps are well made, great light and light choices...have given to many of my siblings already and they love them....
Knowledgeable and friendly assistance with selecting the solar light string that met needs. Delivery beat estimated date by half and the lights went up easily and look as hoped.
Product was delivered quickly and it is as described. My order was fufliied as agreed.No concerns with the company.
Love it🥰🥰
Excellent production, design, execution, and customer service.
I love my new lamp. It is exactly what I wanted for a very bright reading lamp behind my chair. The lamp was very well packed, and it was also very easy to assemble.
Brightech is a innovative lighting design company with courteous and knowledgeable customer service. I own four of their floor lamps. They arrived as scheduled, were well packaged with the environment in mind, assemble was easy and the lights are beautiful in my home.
Loved our lights we received from Brightech! Super cute and have received a few compliments!
I am very pleased with my new lamp, it provides the light and magnification for my needlework and wood carving that I need. The lamp was delivered very quickly and assembly was quick and easy
Received my light promptly! Good, I needed it. It works wonderful, helps to see cutting my material and also helps by my machine 🥰 love it! Didn’t know I had THAT bad of lighting ;)
Received the wrong color shade. Had to contact customer service. Shade isn’t in stock so I have a light without a shade. Hopefully it doesn’t take long to get shade.
Great product and delivery. And a very nice floor lamp with fun style and dimmable lights.
I had a issue with their magnifying desk lamp. They replaced it under warranty. Good service from this company. Keep up the good work.
Your company is fine. The light I purchased is not bright enough for my office.
Love this lamp