Brightech Reviews

of reviewers recommend Brightech
Read Brightech Reviews

About Brightech:

We believe that elevated design should be available to everyone, and not just the folks with big bank accounts and an interior designer on staff. So we started Brightech to offer unique, no-dust lighting products that fit right into your home—no construction required.

Tell us how Brightech made you happy
We love this lamp. It's so simple and looks great behind our couch for our reading and homework nook. The only minor frustration was the packaging, which included a lot of styrofoam, but it was worth it to ship very well protected and arrive in good condition. The lamp screws together very easily; assembly was a breeze. I have recommended this company to my friend who is redoing his apartment and in need of new decor.
I really enjoyed my lamp! Shipped quickly, packed thoughtfully and sustainably.
Great product!
Great service, wonderful quality!!!
Once I got through the chat I was able to place my order... everything was delivered on time and perfect condition
The sky floor lamp is excellent. Arrived in perfect condition, packaged well, and east to put together. They seem really good quality and they work perfectly for what I need. I got two for the living room and really like that the light diffuses upward and around the room, and is not a “spotlight” effect. “Sky lamp” is a perfect name I think.
I ordered a floor lamp, and it came SO fast in perfect condition. The price, shipping, and quality were great.
Lamp looks incredible
We love our lamp! It is super high quality for a great price!
Excellent Lights - Great lighting and covers the wholes room. We ordered 4 for different rooms.
Very nice product brass is very good the marble stAnd is heavy the only thing is the shade it has to be put together so it’s not perfect other than that it is great
Quick delivery. Came well packaged and concealed. We like the lamp.
Easy to assemble!
Great, attractive, quality lamp at amazing price. I bought two! Love both. Happy with purchases.
Easy to assemble, great style, and provides an impressive amount of light!
We love this lamp! It looks a lot more expensive than it actually was and lights up our living room well. Brightech was also very responsive to work with.
Received item on time. Seems to be of great quality but nowhere on box, item or documentation was the country of origin named. If it is indeed made in the USA, it should say so.
I had a great experience with my purchase! The pricing was reasonable and the company had great coupons available for use. My item arrived within a week and the lamp was of great quality! I took a picture of the new lamp in my living room and multiple people asked about it.
This lamp goes perfectly with the decor in my room. It’s a sturdy and quality lamp.
Very happy with the lamp.. better than expected. Thanks for not being a rip off co.!
Brightech is rated 4.74 based on 506 reviews