Brightech Reviews

of reviewers recommend Brightech
Under an hour
Read Brightech Reviews

About Brightech:

We believe that elevated design should be available to everyone, and not just the folks with big bank accounts and an interior designer on staff. So we started Brightech to offer unique, no-dust lighting products that fit right into your home—no construction required.

Tell us how Brightech made you happy
My wife and I enjoy our new light. We use it in our craft area. It really brightens up the room. Thanks
I bought 2 lamps for my bedroom. One has drawers the other charger. I like that they are 11”x11” so they fit my tight space.
High return fees, Restocking fees, overall poor customer experience. I love your lamps and have bought several from amazon. I wanted to support you by buying from you directly but after this experience, I will stick with amazon. Sorry!
I’ve purchased two Brightech floor lamp models and both are simply great. Ready to go from the box, one model even included the Edison-style LED lightbulb. Very easy and limited installation needed. Lighting they provide is very good and the design options are perfect for most any spaces I can think of. Purchase is super easy on their site or via Amazon, customer service is quick and pleasant, and the product came quickly on both orders even with the logistical issues we are all seeing more recently. I’d highly recommend!
Very responsive and customer friendly. I had an issue, wrote to the given email I’d and excellent follow up and replacement. It is difficult to find this good and quick service, so I realize, how positive this is. Much much appreciated.
Very bright. Will try it out. Should come with tool (Allen wrench of correct size also needs detailed instructions with lamp not look online. Will see about free warranty also need to tell that lamp is HEAVY postman almost could not lift it.
easy, fast and efficient love the light, wish they had more than just floor lamps!
Really enjoying my lamp!
Brightech has a nice variety of lamps. Their website is easy to navigate, the prices are good, and my order was processed promptly and correctly.
Arrived timely. Works great out of the box. Will definitely refer the product bought to others. We will be purchasing another soon.
Fast shipment, good communication, product was easy to set up and works as described
Love my new lamp!!! Delivered in perfect condition, easy to put together, and is even more beautiful in person.
Excellent LED pedestal lights. Great brightness at a fraction of the cost of halogen lights!!
So far I love the lamp - it is exactly as bright and minimal and lovely as I wanted - such a great buy!
Very hard to reach if not using the Amazon network, which I despise!
I love the light simple , easy touch control , led so its fireproof, reasonable for the price, very happy with this light
Prompt delivery!
Great products and great prices. Highly recommend
Great product
Delivery faster than expected No problems with the order Great quality on the item ordered Would order from them again
Brightech is rated 4.74 based on 303 reviews