Brightech Reviews

of reviewers recommend Brightech
Read Brightech Reviews

About Brightech:

We believe that elevated design should be available to everyone, and not just the folks with big bank accounts and an interior designer on staff. So we started Brightech to offer unique, no-dust lighting products that fit right into your home—no construction required.

Tell us how Brightech made you happy
Rly nice emails lol
Quality products from a quality company! I highly recommend them!
Lamp is well crafted. Heavier than expected.
I own two floor lamps from Brightech - the Luna & Sphere. They are both absolutely stunning and made very well. They are stylish and look great together. I have received several compliments and could not be happier with my purchase. Also, shipping and customer service top notch.
Fast shipping, easy assembly, the lamp was nice and bright!
I love it. Great design and great light settings.
I wouldn’t buy their out door lighting. Work ok for a while then sockets drop. A BIG FIRE HAZARD. Told me not covered under warranty. Buy type where sockets right out of main wire. But don’t buy Brightech outdoor products. Issues with a set and wouldn’t even replace or give a small credit to purchase another. And now twice the price and still the same design.
Great quality products & fast customer service responses. The lights fill up the room!
I bought three lamps this time and they are great! Easy to put together and all looked great!
Now own 3. Great lamp
Lamp only worked 2 weeks
Very happy with Brightech! Prompt and friendly customer service and the floor lamps are great quality!
The base and pole are much sturdier than I expected. Unlike some reviewers I find the light to be warm and easy to look at. It's currently installed to the right of my computer screens in my home office and complements them well.
Very easy to set up, love my new lamp. Submits great light
When I turn on the light it flickers. I guess s we ith doesn't work properly.
GREAT LAMP!!!! I purchased three of the Leaf reading lamps and I love it. I gave two as gifts and and they were well received. Fast delivery, a quality product at an exceptional price I will be purchasing from Brightech again. Very happy with my purchase!
Excellent service, quality and I have a feeling that it's a really fun place to work!
I'll never get a lamp from another company.
I really like the 3 lamps that I purchased from Brightech and I also liked the quick customer service when I had a question about the warranty, in which you can extend from 3 years to 5 years, by the way.
The lamp is awesome. It arrived soon then advertised. It was easy to assemble. It looks fabulous. The light reflects from the ceiling and is not harsh on the eyes. It works on a voltage range of 110-240 volts which means I can take it with me when we move to Europe. And best of all my wife liked it too.
Brightech lamps are absolutely fantastic! I have three SKY LED torchiere lamps and each does a terrific job in lighting up my home. Completely worth the investment.
Brightech is rated 4.74 based on 403 reviews