Brightech Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Brightech

About Brightech: We believe that elevated design should be available to everyone, and not just the folks with big bank accounts and an interior designer on staff. So we started Brightech to offer unique, no-dust lighting products that fit right into your home—no construction required.

Tell us how Brightech made you happy

Telephone
"Amazingly cool lamps and lighting solutions. I am using my Brightech lamp in my living room and it lights up the whole room really well."
"Great and unique products that incorporate both technology and aesthetic."
"Really happy with my Brightech floor lamp. It's funky, sturdy, brightens up the place and has a great dimmer. Really great!"
"Great product, great quality, highly recommended"
"The customer service team is attentive, friendly, and very helpful."
"Excellent products and amazing customer service. Very friendly and eager to help!"
"I love love love the item I ordered! Ordering was super easy and delivery was prompt. Item is high quality and setting it up was so easy. Customer service was prompt and helpful when I contacted them."
"Brightech's products are everything you could dream of. Affordable, easy to assemble, amazing quality, free shipping and great customer service - you simply couldn't ask for more! Loving my new floor lamp 😍"
"I've had a really great experience with Brightech. I love their lamps, already buying my third one. Their customer service team is always available to answer questions, they respond to me within minutes, their shipping was super quick, I got my lamp in 2 days. I've been recommending Brightech to all my friends, and am really excited to get some string lights from them for the coming summer months."
"I bought a Brightech outdoor LED 56 watt dusk to dawn light in November of 2017. The light was easy installation and worked great for a full year, then it didn't work. After wiping the sensor and still wasn't working right, I contacted Brightech for help.They responded within hours and asked me a couple of questions about it and then said they would ship me out a new light! I haven't seen a company with this level of customer service in a VERY long time. I will definitely check this company first when looking for lighting solutions and will recommend them to friends and family! Thank you Brightech!"
"great company, really nice lamps and friendly customer service."
"lamp flickers all the time after a month"
"Their products are elegant and give a very futuristic view to my apartment."
Brightech is rated 4.69 based on 13 reviews