BrightLife Direct Reviews

1PM
1PM

Tell us how BrightLife Direct made you happy

Telephone
"I had an issue with my order not getting shipped out as promised. I called and they were helpful, immediately taking care of the issue."
Are you BrightLife Direct? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I ordered compression socks and they are the best I ever had !i love them! Beautiful quality, nice colour, that’s for sure it is not the last time l buy on brightlife ."
"I ordered some expensive Allegro support pantyhose for my mother who is so skinny and small but I did a mistake in ordering the XS size. When I called Bright Life Direct a couple of days ago, I talked over the phone with a very nice and understanding customer care representative. This kind person offered me the full refund without any condition and suggested me to give the high quality contention pantyhose too small for my mother to an organization like Goodwill or people in need (those items cost over $80). I am Thankful for their refund and to ask me to give away to people in need those 3 pairs of medical pantyhose that some woman in need will use for her sick legs. I will order again after making the right measurements of my elderly mom's legs. But yes, Bright Life Direct is a reliable and comprehensive company, doing the best for the satisfaction of their customers. Thank you very much."
"Best customer service ever. Always prompt to respond and willing to assist"
"Order was wrong the leather jacket was unisex no mention of this in the catalogue they won't respond to emails or phone calls no chance of a refund"
BrightLife Direct is rated 4.00 based on 5 reviews