brighton and hove radio cabs Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend brighton and hove radio cabs

Tell us how brighton and hove radio cabs made you happy

"I booked a car to pick 4 adults up from Gatwick, we had quite a lot of luggage, so I was very clear that I needed a large car to take the four of us plus all the bags. They sent a small estate car. We managed to squeeze in and had a very uncomfortable drive back to Brighton. The driver was (sort of) sorry, but then went on to say it was a 4 person car, what was the problem! Really, I had my knees around my chin sitting in the middle in the back, everyone else was piled up with luggage. It was joke, and needless to say we won't be using them for anymore airport jobs."
Are you brighton and hove radio cabs? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
brighton and hove radio cabs is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access