Bubble T Cosmetics Reviews

Read Bubble T Cosmetics Reviews

mark@bubbletcosmetics.com

Unit 1 Broadbent Close, 20-22 Highgate High Street, London

Tell us how Bubble T Cosmetics made you happy
Lovely products, they smell amazing! Really fast delivery as well.
I love Bubble T products, they smell incredible. I have sensitive skin and I don't have a problem with any of their products.
Delivery is super fast and their products are such a good price
Bubble T Cosmetics 5 star review on 22nd February 2021
Great present that came within the delivery time. Cant complain at all.
Love the smell of the products
Good products. Well priced and delivery came fast and efficiently and was well packaged.
Unique quality very powerful hand cream absorbed into my hands with a thick cream and perfectly splendid aroma.
I ordered the watermelon sanitiser, the peach sanitiser and the hibiscus and acai hand cream and love them! The hand cream is amazing! It makes my hands feel so soft and does not leave them feeling greasy.
The products always smell so lovely and the shower gels are my favourite.
Quick Delivery and products were just great. Great prices too as other products are usually more expensive. Very very pleased customer
Got the bubble t hand cream peach bellini in a glossy box! I dont usually use hand cream but this is so amazing it smells great and my hands are so soft!
The macaroon and strawberry hand lotion is amazing and I can’t wait to get some more I would give it 10 stars if I could ⭐️
Love how the Strawberry Macaron Hand and Body Butter makes my skin feel, it has even helped to clear my eczma which has been an unexpected but happy effect without it stinging or creating any aggressive redness that even some specific eczma products do.

I am not a big fan of the smell so hoping they come out with more varieties in this range
First time ordering from Bubble T
I have to say they are amazing products
Fab packaging & very colourful
I will definitely be ordering again
Quick delivery too
I bought the Gingerbread hand sanitising gel. It's not as Gingery as i expected , but still like it. It has a nice silky feel on my hands. Not sticky .
Have bought the hand sanitizers twice now and very pleased with them..they last ages and smell lovely. The peach one in particular was great for my mum as she's lost her sense of smell and one of only things she can smell is peach. The coconut one is lovely too.
Quick delivery too.
Wonderful handgels, not watery like other brands. 😊
Bubble T Cosmetics 5 star review on 3rd February 2021
Excellent service & great product. They went above and beyond to assist me.
2 out of 4 hand sanitizers I got smell nice, and like their description.. the other two are kind of gross unfortunately. The bottles are alright-ish but seem like it'll be hard to get the gel out once they're half way empty.
Never got product
Excellent company great products quick delivery will buy again great value for money too best smells ever
Bubble T Cosmetics is rated 4.45 based on 65 reviews