Bubble T Cosmetics Reviews

Read Bubble T Cosmetics Reviews

mark@bubbletcosmetics.com

Unit 1 Broadbent Close, 20-22 Highgate High Street, London

Tell us how Bubble T Cosmetics made you happy
Unfortunately all the bathbombs arrived damaged (crumbled) Packaging seemed to be the reason
Lovely stuff we’ll worth the money happy with my order🥰
Took over a month to come after saying it would be 2-3 days. Then continued to ignore any and all messages I sent. Won’t be buying again.
Ordered these and they arrived really quickly, they smell amazing and are so nice in a bath. Would definitely recommend!
Gorgeous bath bombs. Will be ordering again. Thank you
My products arrived 2 weeks later no one informed me to say it was out of stock until I emailed them. Not impressed.
I love yhe lavender tea body wash, lokking forward to trying more of your products. They smell amazing 🥰
Fantastic products! I bought 2 of the giant waffles and a large bath fizzer, the waffles have such amazing colours and they smell amazing! Will definitely be purchasing again
I love the smell only one problem toons a while to get her but I understand that’s not their fault otherwise great
Really lovely bath bombs, they gave a lot of colour to the bath water and a lot of fizz. Good customer service when I enquired on my order status.
See below
The scent of the hand sanitisers and body lotions is absolutely amazing, such good quality and the bottles have such a cool design, will definitely buy again!!!
Great service and great products
Really love all the items I’ve purchased, second time buying and this time it was all so I could give other people the products to try. Really nice scents , some are a little sweet for my taste but even then not overpowering and the hand cream is the perfect consistency and doesn’t leave my hands greasy. The prices of the products is very reasonable.
Great products, great prices, great sales, no issues.
I AM OBSESSED WITH THIS COMPANY!!! I found them in Home Bargains, they are SO affordable and smell SOOO good, they’re my go-to brand for relaxing!!!
Bubble T Cosmetics 5 star review on 4th February 2022
Love the items from Bubble T. Delivery was as expected and appreciate the care taken with packaging.
Love bubble t products the pink lemonade hand sanitizer smells gorgeous, and my daughter loves the bath macarons and crumble. 👍🏻
Very professional service provided Beautiful products that are good value
Bubble T Cosmetics is rated 4.4 based on 178 reviews