Bubble T Cosmetics Reviews

Read Bubble T Cosmetics Reviews

mark@bubbletcosmetics.com

Unit 1 Broadbent Close, 20-22 Highgate High Street, London

Tell us how Bubble T Cosmetics made you happy
A wide varied range across bath and body products that will impress you with every order.
I got these products for my teen daughter, she and her school friends absolutely love the looks, the brand, the fragrances ;) the colours. Instagram demos: feedback is to have a more professional video style when dissolving products in the bath otherwise, perfect! So creative and enjoyable😊 keep going!! Can't wait to see new products 😊😊 xx
ordered on wednesday and came on friday so delivery is a 5/5, the products themselves are smooth, soothing and satisfying. the smell lasts and they’re easy to travel with. super cute packaging and affordable! worth buying!
Try the raspberry tea body lotion 😋
Got brought these as a gift 100% thought because of the price they would be rubbish but I absolutely love them! The yellow donut I thought would be week and mild but it’s bright and beautiful and they all smell amazing! Can’t wait to buy more!
The Strawberry Macaroon hand cream is to die for. It is my absolute favourite smell. Tried it first in a Lookfantastic Box and fell in love with it, so much so, that I ordered 8 more (for free shipping). I have been giving them away to friends who also fell in love, just like me. The Peach Bellini from the Glossy box was also not bad and a bigger size.
Quick delivery! Lovely brightly packaged products. Very pleased!
Very good!!!
Loved all the products! I especially like the lychee hand cream/hand wash. Thanks, reasonably quick delivery
I love the products however I’m giving it one star for customer service because there isn’t any I brought the candles which where smashed and emailed them and still haven’t heard back from them
All hand gels are really lovely they all have a beautiful scent wouldn’t buy anywhere else quick delivery nice price would reccomend will buy again
Only one thing has arrived no email to say if the other stuff will come? So not satisfied tbh
Lovely products with heavenly scents!
Disappointed One of my products was missing and have been trying to get in touch for the past week
Fast delivery! Brill products that smell amazing! Will definitely be ordering again
Gorgeous products that smell scrumptious! I will be buying more.
Service was good.
Fabulous products, fabulous & quick service. Love that I found Bubble T Cosmetics.
Great products, fast service! What more could you ask for?
Bought Bubble T hand cream and it is AMAZING! I have also used the bath oils and they smell lovely. Great products.
Bubble T Cosmetics is rated 4.4 based on 178 reviews