Bubble T Cosmetics Reviews

mark@bubbletcosmetics.com

Unit 1 Broadbent Close, 20-22 Highgate High Street, London
N6 5JW

Tell us how Bubble T Cosmetics made you happy
Love bubble t products the pink lemonade hand sanitizer smells gorgeous, and my daughter loves the bath macarons and crumble. 👍🏻
Very professional service provided Beautiful products that are good value
Amazing products and order arrived so quickly!!!
The cosmetics I received were very good
I LOVE Bubble T Cosmetics. Super Fast Shipping
Love your products! Great quality and smell gorgeous, most items are good for price too
Bubble T Cosmetics 5 star review on 10th December 2021
4 parks of Bath crumble arrived crushed. Bubble tea doesn't want to give me refund or replacement. I am very disappointed
Outstanding bath and shower items. Presents to put a smile on your face.
Always perfect 💕💕
Product are good Delivery is serious Little sad the morrocan mint tea flavor is discontinued !
Absolutely abysmal service head email just to check where my parcel was and will not be ordering from there again
Very pleased with my order, highly recommend
Bought various products for Christmas presents they look lovely and smell amazing, I’m sure the recipients will love them!
Omg the smells that come from these is amazing! You smell them before you even open the packaging 😋 I'm a professional fulltime nail tech and I use the foot soak salts in my pedicures for clients it's truly is amazing defo 10 out of 10
Amazing products always but please produce more shower gels and shower products. Not everyone has a bath!
Lovely items. Great aromatic products.
I ordered some items for bubble t, when the parcel turned up one of my items had been replaced with another item instead. When I questioned why this had happened, I was told that because my item was out of stock they had just picked another item for me instead. Which wasn’t even the same item but a different scent. I then was offered to send the item back if I didn’t want it, but I would have to pay postage. I have never heard of a company that that replaces an item for you without telling you your item is out of stock. And then to not give it to you for free when you question why this has happened, instead ask you to send it back!
Easy to order, delivered on time, packaged well. Christmas present for my grand daughter so cannot comment on how good the items are myself. Look good though.
I placed an order on the 4th October and I never received an order number or tracking update, 2 of the items I purchased where out of stock but they didn’t even put on the website so I had to have a refund, and still the items are available to buy on the website, if items are out of stock they should be taken off until they are back in stock, my order took over 3 weeks to arrive and very slow customer service reply’s , will not be buying from again as delivery time I was told would be a week at most and it took 3 weeks I understand with covid it takes longer but it’s unacceptable for it to take 3 weeks and I still never received a tracking number until the day it was delivered, you need to improve your company and sort out your customer service and delivery service otherwise you will lose customers
Lovely products but delivery took almost three weeks.
Bubble T Cosmetics is rated 4.3 based on 260 reviews