Bubble Tea Club Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bubble Tea Club
I ordered some bubble tea products for a birthday gift for my niece. I haven't tasted the tea but the products look fantastic. Shipping was swift and I was also lucky enough to receive a free reusable cup in my order...such a lovely surprise! I hope my niece whips me up a bubble tea soon!
Love! I use my reusable metal straws all the time when I’m out and about and it helps me save some rubbish and recently also cooked my tapioca pearls for some home made boba which was delicious
Loving it!!!! Thank you so much for including the free product even though I forgot to add it to cart. I came back a second time and I’ll keep coming back!
We got our first when covid first started and our most recent last fortnight and still amazing
So I gave one of your sets as a surprise present. And they loved it! Btw I'm Muslim and LOVE bubble tea but something that I find hard is having to find out if the ingredients are Halal. For example coconut jelly.
I love that this can be made at home and they taste super delicious. Only downsides are the instructions can be long and confusing and also the pearls take way too long to cook so you can’t immediately satisfy a craving. Can’t even make them in advance as they don’t keep well. Other than that I love your flavours!
Great product, great packaging. Good service.
originally linked these guys to my best friend as shes the bubbe tea fan but she finally convinced me to give them a go (not a tea fan) and theyr completely worth it!! service is fantastic as are the products. i deffinately reckonmend, to both tea lovers and thoes wantin to try something new
Bubble Tea Club 5 star review on 15th January 2021 Bubble Tea Club 5 star review on 15th January 2021
Bubble Tea Club are an amazingly helpful company with a wide variety of bubble tea to choose from. They are also really good at answering queries promptly and are always fast at resolving any minor issues that customers may have. Delivery is always fast and is generally delivered earlier than expected.
Love bbt & the girls
The kits are great value and individual products are great quality. Will definitely be buying more
great products, excellent customer service
Delicious
Bubble Tea Club 5 star review on 15th January 2021
Relatively fast delivery and amazing service
I love it! I recommend it to all of my friends and family because the quality is better than the shops, and it works out cheaper! The kits are the easiest way to start and get the right portions for the prefer drink every time. The online community is cool too because everyone shares their favourite and quirky recipes!
I am so happy I found your company! Not only is it easy to make but it’s so delicious. I’ve even gotten my boyfriend obsessed with your tea. I’ll definitely be buying from your company again.
Fruit tea is my favorite I love it and as I live in a rurally having the convenience of making my own tea is even better I have played around with it to make my own recipe to my taste
Love the reusable bbt cups! Wish you made a smaller size for kids though
Very nice product. Please do NOT use Couriers Please service- they are awful to deal with! Took forever to get my product because of them and were very unprofessional.
Great packaging,fast delivery. Amazing flavours would recommend Bubble Tea Club to anyone wishing to create their own
Bubble Tea Club is rated 4.62 based on 312 reviews