Bully Beds Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Bully Beds

877-672-8559

Tell us how Bully Beds made you happy

"Great bed!!! My dogs love it!!!"
Are you Bully Beds? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Service was great and timely on response. I have 3 rescues, 2 are not chewers at all. The third is an 11lb min pin who is just over a year old. This little guy has destroyed 2 beds and now 2 crate pads. Unfortunately, the bully bed crate pad was one of them and didn't last 24 hours. So as for bully bed stating "NO BED IS CHEW PROOF" if you have a determined dog, I give them credit for standing behind their product and offering to replace the crate pad or credit a 40% refund. So for now, the little guy will have to go without until he chooses comfort over destruction!"
"Great bed I bought the brown large dog bed and it is a good size for a large dog."
"I purchased the Extra Extra Large Bully Bed for my 10 month old Irish Wolfhound puppy and he loves it!!! We barely had a chance to set it up before he was laying down! I was surprised because he will even use the pillow end as a pillow!!! He is weighing in at 140+ lbs and when he lies on it he doesn't even make a dent! And yes there is just enough room right now for his humans to share the bed and lie with him!"
"Bully bed is great,I could sleep on it so lab really likes it. Finally lab sleeps on her bed not mine!!! Built to last!"
"My puppy loves it. Very strong bed and comfortable. Thank you for making this wonderful bed."
"My dogs love these beds! Sometimes all 3 lay on it together."
"I figured since the one I got was over $100 it would at least last a little while. Nope! I’ve got a pet cam and about two hours before I came home from work my dog started chewing on the corner, and when I got home it was a total loss on day one! I was hoping this would be a solution and give her something to be able to lay on while crated but it was just a waste of money!"
"Not only does my dog love it, but my cats sneak on it from time to time."
"I recently purchased a large Bully Bed for my girls. They love it! My 9 year old Pitty has had less stiffness since sleeping on the new bed. My 6 year old Boxer loves jumping on it. Thank you!"
"Eddie my bulldog never gets on it.....so now I have a $300 mattress in my apartment."
"Bought a xxl and my english mastiffs love it"
"Love the bully beds, got a small one for my 40 pound bird dog pit mix and a large one for my 100 pound American bulldog. They think they are the greatest!"
"This bed received so many great reviews we had to try it for ourselves. It's a bit firm at first, but once you let it fully "inflate" and your dog wears it down I'm sure it gets better. So far, wonderful customer service. Quick and you can't beat free shipping and returns!"
"My greatdane loves it and there are no loose edges for him to chew on like his last bed. We’re going to buy another one for the living room we love it"
"We bought a large bully bed with built in pillow for our 70lb lab mix, he LOVES it."
"She has a hard time getting up and down off of her comfy spots, ie the ottoman, couches and our beds. We've bought her beds in the past but none of them were ever quite as comfy as the above mentioned. Then came BullyBeds... now she doesn't even want to lay with us in bed! Haha as long as she is happy, we are happy!"
"I have a 75 pound english bulldog and when she get's up in the morning to go outside you can see a big difference in the way she walks ! would recommend the bully bed to everyone"
"We received our bed today. Opened it and it expanded entirely in under 2 hours!! Great quality right from the get-go. We bought it for our Great Dane and she loves it! Took to it immediately. Great purchase, great product, great company."
Bully Beds is rated 4.83 based on 258 reviews