BuyWholeFoodsOnline Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend BuyWholeFoodsOnline
05AM
5AM

Tell us how BuyWholeFoodsOnline made you happy

"I found all the organic products that I was looking for and got a discount earned from a previous order."
Are you BuyWholeFoodsOnline? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback BuyWholeFoodsOnline receives. Reply Free
"Organic forest honey was delivered with the safety tab broken. I phoned up to advise and they gave me the option of a refund or replacement without any problems. They also delivered a replacement 1st class which I received the next day. Excellent service!"
"very well priced nuts and seeds. Even the organic ones. It is the only company I use now."
"Great choice of products, reasonable prices and quick delivery....perfect!"
"Superb products and great service, they also have many hard to find products"
"Great service and products"
"Excellent products and weekly offers that I take advantage of often"
"Wide range of goods, with organic available on just about every item. I try to eat healthy food, making all my meals from scratch, and this site has just about everything I need to shop for online. Prices are reasonable, including shipping where charged. It's not too difficult to buy enough to get free shipping. Packaging is good and shipping quite fast. Never had a problem with any item. They do hold shipping if an item is not in stock for a day or two but they let you know. One of my most frequent online grocery shopping sites."
"Their range of wonderful products at affordable prices mean an amazing world of health and joy are accessible to more and more people."
"For buying in bulk, you can usually count on getting better than supermarket prices from this online company. We get through lots of nuts/seeds and I love finding less than common spices at decent prices. Thank you for helping us to keep healthy and stick to a budget. A little slow on the order-to-delivery turnaround though if you choose the free option (for orders over £30)."
BuyWholeFoodsOnline is rated 4.92 based on 12 reviews