CALZEDONIA Reviews

of reviewers recommend CALZEDONIA

Tell us how CALZEDONIA made you happy
Great swimming costumes and with the sales, great prices
The products were very well made and the delivery was on time.
Microfiber tights 46.5 lei, although I was told that the thread does not go, this did not happen, totally disappointed for the price paid, which for Romania is exaggerated, I do not recommend this company.
Terrible company. I returned 2 Irena on 23/06 and they received it on 24/06 and until now they haven’t refund my money. Customer service is horrible and never answered my emails. They clearly stealing people’s money. Avoid this company!
This is a terrible business. Products arrived damaged. Returned but no refund paid. Customer service impossible to contact. Would never use them. Avoid at all costs.
I wish I could give them 0 stars, because this 1 is to much for them! Placed the order on the 8th of June, never received the order. Contacted their costumer service, they cancelled my order without explanation and said I will receive a refund. I havent received anything. Horrible!!! I will report them.
Horrible experience. First, there was a foreign transaction charged when I used to shop on their site using my BOA Visa card. The company representative said they have nothing to do with it. How so if it doesn’t state nowhere in their website that they operate from Italy? (I have a store in my town). Second, the package arriving damaged, 1 item had tags off , one more item was missing. Company completely ignores my requests. I have mailed everything back and will be calling my bank to dispute the charges. Do not get involved.
I brought a pair of support wear tights and was advised to get a size L, however I usually buy a size M. I brought a different pair of tights without support wear in a size M and they were perfectly fine
When I got home I tried the size L support wear tights on and I was unable to pull them past my thighs, as the support wear was too tight.
I went back to the store to refund the tights and they stated because I had tried them on they would not be able to refund the tights, due to hygiene
However if I brought them online, I would have received a refund (so hygiene is not an issue for online purchases)
Customer services were very unhelpful and stated that I should go back to the store in which I purchased the tights from and stated that a refund would be based on the managers discretion. They really think I have time to go back to the store, which could be a wasted visit once again to see whether I will receive a refund. I have counted my losses, I will NEVER shop at this store AGAIN!
No refund policy should be a no refund policy online and in store......

They had NO empathy what so ever!
I have never left a bad review in my life. But in this case i had to. I bought skin-coloured tights for 15 pounds each, i was assured by two different assistants that the quality was the best one (hence the price) and they wouldn't rip. The tights ripped in 3 different places before they reached my waist. DON'T SHOP FROM CALZEDONIA
Terrible company . Ordered fishnet hosiery from them and paid the same day . Items haven’t arrived 6 weeks later Having heard nothing at 4 weeks I contacted them to report it . They acknowledge that I haven’t received the items and that they have my money but won’t make a refund until they have ‘investigated’ it and won’t start an investigation until I report it again in writing. Just obfuscation to avoid repayment . Claim now with PayPal . Avoid this company
I would not personally leave a bad review if I didn't believe I was not treated fairly as on this occasion, and also it might be helpful for some for any future purchases!! I bought some microfibre tights and I was assured from the lady in the store that they would last for a long period of time and are less likely to be ripped than the typical lycra tights. I wore them twice at work ( and I work in an office by the way) and after 2 days they were ripped in 2 different places. When I went back to the store I was told to contact the customer service via email and when I contacted them and sent them photos as well as the receipt, their response was that they don't evaluate the damage as a manufacturing fault or poor quality standard but as my fault in any case occurred by wear and tear!!! Truly disappointing and bad customer service!!! Never again!!
Awful experience, never buy online from this website. I have ordered 5 pairs of tights and 2 weeks later still waiting for the delivery. I have made a written complain and asked for my money back but nothing was resolved
I bought a pair of thermal interior stockings on Friday, after wear them on Sunday, they looked like you were using them for almost 2 years, I wen to the store and asked to the personal for a return policy, they rudely told me that I cannot get any refund or return policy!!!
This is unacceptable!!