Canadian Pine Pollen Reviews

of reviewers recommend Canadian Pine Pollen
Read Canadian Pine Pollen Reviews
We love these products! We feel we are doing something so beneficial for ourselves. I feel energized!
I have been a faithful user of pine pollen for many years, in both tincture and powder form, benefiting noticeably from its androgenic effects. But I stopped taking it about a year ago, when it suddenly became clear that none of the manufacturers of the pollen I was buying could provide detailed information on the origins or preparation of the exclusively-Chinese pollens they were importing. Early this year, I was visiting Vancouver and after a conversation about pine pollen and this particular issue about its origins, a friend there gave me a gift of your Lodgepole Tincture. I was instantly thrilled to discover that you use exclusively Canadian pine pollen and that your website provides fantastic, transparent and extensive information about it. This was the pine pollen company I had longed for in my dreams. The taste was incredible, the packaging gorgeous, and the effects were extraordinary from literally the first night of use. I got stranded in the UK for much of the pandemic, long after my bottle had run out, but as soon as I got back to the States, I ordered more of this magic little elixir. And it is working wonders for me again! I never want to be without it now. I had a little trouble with the USPS at this end, but it was almost worth the annoyance, because it allowed me to experience the truly above-and-beyond customer service offered by your company. I will literally never use another pine pollen, and I will be a customer for life, as long as you keep making it! It’s that wonderful, and it perfectly supports my training and fitness goals. I’m so excited, in fact, that I just ordered 2x the Ponderosa tincture as well! I’ll be sure to review my experience of that too when I have given it a try. Thank you so much to everyone involved in creating and providing your incredible product!
Great product. Best pine pollen I've used
I just recently stumbled upon this brand of Pine Pollen after researching so many versions out there; never in my life have I taken a product that has shown such tremendous benefits and promise like this. I'm definitely going to be a Canadian Pine Pollen customer for life. Thank you for such a wonderful product!
Canadian Pine Pollen 5 star review on 19th October 2020
I love it, Gives me great energy and feel healthier. But I haven't received my last order its been over a month
60 years old and pine pollen is a regular part of regimen. I feel better and stronger with more get up and go.
Best supplement to compliment the CBD and Chaga that I already take! I love the Ponderosa Pine Pollen tincture! You literally feel it assimilating the moment you take it!
Great quality and effective products!
Canadian Pine Pollen is rated 5.00 based on 8 reviews