Canadian Pine Pollen Reviews

of reviewers recommend Canadian Pine Pollen
Read Canadian Pine Pollen Reviews
Seems to be helping with mood and muscle recovery.
Great results!! Been using for a year now, love it and will continue on it.
The price is a bit steep.. but, you get what you pay for. This stuff is the bomb!!
Since taking Canadian Pine Pollen my energy level has spiked, I no longer feel lethargic during the day, and my energy level isn't the only thing that has spiked if you get my drift.
AT THIS POINT I HAVE NOT USED IT LONG ENOUGH TO EVALUATE THE PRODUCT, I AM NOT SURE ABOUT THE BENEFICIAL EFFECTS OF IT''S USE IF YOU CAN SEND ME INSTRUCTIONS IT'S PROPER USE AND BENEFITS IT WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED THANK YOU.
After trying a number of Pine Pollen products I stumbled across Canadian Pine Pollen. There is no comparison at all. The texture of both the Ponderosa and Lodgepodge are so superior it is literally 'Food of the Gods.' I gravitated towards adding Pine Pollen to my regiment after reading how the 'Ancients' used this to activate their Pineal Gland to obtain higher levels of consciousness. You will be empowered taking this supplement daily.
The product quality overall has been fantastic! It is a markedly tastier supplement than I ever would have envisioned.
Im happy with the product but after trying other brands i found this brand to have a terrible taste. After a few days i have got a little used to it but im not sure i can endure it long term. I take this product under the tongue which makes taste quite important,
Hey Milton, Thanks for the review.
We use a dual extraction in order to get all the plant hormones extracted. But to do so means the alcohol concentration in the tincture sits around 38% and there is 10% of glycerol. Some individuals find this strong to hold under the tongue. In those cases, We suggest taking it with a small amount of water and on an empty stomach. That way you can get the same impact and absorption. Hope this helps. tnx
Great product and swift delivery - would like to see a way to pre-order this say on a bi-monthly order?
First time trying it . It is strong at first - but have trying it in small amounts . May try n purchase the powder to try ? So far so good but too early to tell cuz of my limits use.
I have been taking 2 servings per day since I received it. I take it on an empty stomach first thing in the morning, then after my work outs in the afternoon. I have felt very little effect from the product, except the odd time, feel a little energy buzz. This could be from the pre-work out I take, or the Pine Pollen, not sure. How long does it take before I should see or feel and benefits from your product?? Cheers, Garry Bachmeier
Quality product...pure and clean
Only the best products from Canadian Pine Pollen co. If you like these products. You've found your new favorite store for them.
Canadian Pine Pollen 5 star review on 2nd January 2021
I love Canadian pine pollen
I have been using this product for 4 months now and all I can say is wow!!! It has helped my energy levels and stamina in the gym and improved my times on my mountain bike. I really feel like a different person since I have been taking the lodgepole pine. I take 1-2 ML every day morning and evening. I am glad I found this product and will continue to use it regularly. Thank you Canadian Pine!!!!
Très bon produit
Great product. Excellent customer service.
This is my second time buying the pine pollen tincture and pine pollen and I will say you can definitely taste the potency and see the results of the potency. Great products!
Seems to be potent, more time is needed for full evaluation.
Good, high quality product made by very credible and passionate team, just wish overseas order arrive faster without hefty shipping charges
Canadian Pine Pollen is rated 4.74 based on 50 reviews