Canvas Print Factory Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Canvas Print Factory
If you would NOT recommend us to a friend of colleague, please select a reason below. Other
"The materials used for framing, etc were much nicer than comparable sites. The image quality was pixelated, but that may have been the fault of the original image. Will use again with higher resolution photo to see."
"Been using you for years and have many converted photos I have take on the walls in my house.....But I am VERY DISAPPOINTED IN THE FACT that when I called this morning to request a wire hanger for my recent order I was informed that that service is no longer offered by one of your on phone reps. You know its the little things that keep us coming back!"
"I'm very happy with my canvas print. It arrived quickly, and the print quality and overall construction is very good."
"IT LOOKS GREAT!"
"Awesome. Very helpful so you won't get a bad canvas. Love this place. Highly recommend it."
If you would NOT recommend us to a friend of colleague, please select a reason below. Poor design tool
"My order shipped quickly. However, that's part of the problem. I didn't want a mirror wrap, I wanted the sides that were part of my design and I e-mailed customer service immediately when I placed my order. Several days later, after the order was already shipped, I heard back from customer service, who eventually determined they are unable to produce it this way anymore (after having done so last year but with new ownership in the meantime). They refunded my purchase price and were very easy to work with, but I'm disappointed I'll have to find a new vendor. For basic, simple canvases, I'd recommend them wholeheartedly. Just don't expect anything custom."
"The canvas print was excellent, as was the frame. Great work!"
"My canvas’ were PERFECT! Easy ordering and fast shipping!"
If you would NOT recommend us to a friend of colleague, please select a reason below. Shipping too expensive
"We were very happy with our Canvas Print. Ours came from a video taken by Iphone and we were impressed with how clear it came out. And arrived in less than a week from the time it was ordered. I would definately recommend the Canvas Print Factory."
"The canvas print looked great. I am going to get a second, bigger copy."
"Very nice thank you!!!"
"What an easy and fun way to get custom print art work. It was so easy to download a photo and select the size I wanted. I just love my new artwork - exactly what I wanted. Highly recommend this company."
"My mother bought 2 canvases and I loved them when I saw them, so she gave me the link so I could order some as well. They look amazing, great quality!!"
"I love my canvas picture. It is of excellent quality and I received it very fast."
"I love them both !!!!"
If you would NOT recommend us to a friend of colleague, please select a reason below. Poor customer service
"I would never order from Canvas Print Factory again because customer service does not respond."
"Very beautiful looks great thank you so much"
"I was impressed with the quality and bright colors the canvas had. Everyone loved it. I'm very pleased"
"Arrived before Christmas even though I didn't need or expect it to. Pictures turned out great!"
"I wasn’t sure if my picture was of good quality, so I called and they were very helpful and honest. In the end, I got a beautiful canvas."
Canvas Print Factory is rated 4.96 based on 228 reviews