Canvas Print Factory Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Canvas Print Factory
"Pretty easy. I'm still exploring the options and sent you a few pictures as a test. One was a little dark but still in a good range. I will be send you more on friday."
"Looked good! Do you do the wrap around on the canvas? (like adding 2 " all around for a border wrap around the wood frame)? Also, do you offer a spray service to seal the picture ink? Your site was referred by Allen Dulaney and he says Hi :-)"
"i made a mistake ordering and you fixed it when i called."
"Very pleased with Pictures better then I expected!Very happy with fast Delivery.Will definitely use this company again And recommend it to friends and family."
"I'm very happy with the canvasses I received today. Designing and ordering was very easy. I called to check on the status and the person I spoke with was very pleasant (I ordered 11 canvasses so it took more than a few days). I plan to place another order soon."
"Went well! Easy to navigate, can't wait to see the canvases!"
"all the large prints were wonderful and well done. The smaller one didn't look so great and was weird the way the canvas folded over still showing parts of the family in the pic. Its acceptable no worries I understand maybe the quality of my pic was not so good. I will be ordering more. Love them"
"Easy, quick and accurate!"
"I spoke to soon!. My prints arrived and I am thrilled. The only reason I deducted a point was for lack of communication."
"It's been two weeks. My order still has not been delivered. Very disappointed and frustrated."
"designing was easy and I love the prices and the availability to do custom sizes"
"It was a little hard to navigate the site and go back. Down loading a picture was extremely easy"
"very easy to design and order now i need to see the finish product in person"
"The canvas looks terrible!"
"The ordering and uploading the image is easy and straight forward and the site gives you a good idea of how its going to look."
"Very disappointed when I uploaded a hi res image & it looks like absolute garbage when I received it."
"ALWAYS GREAT!"
"on time , no issue amazing"
Based on your answer above, please give us more detail on what you mean: Rendered down my high resolution image & it turned out blurry
Is there anything we can improve on as a company? Image Clarity
"Uploaded high resolution images but they were rendered down for the printing & are blurry when looking at them."
Canvas Print Factory is rated 4.89 based on 274 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access