Canvas Print Factory Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Canvas Print Factory
"Incredible service and great quality. I highly recommend."
"Very happy with my purchase"
"I was pleasantly surprised with the quality of the canvases that I have received. Never used Canvas- Print before and I was nervous about quality. I ordered 15 canvas prints of different sizes and they came out beautiful. The shipping of the product was quick and with no hick ups. All the canvases were wrapped properly and secure in boxes. I would recommend Canvas- Print to everybody. I already did...!!! Great jobs guys. Thanks"
"I was very happy with the discount and the quality of the prints that I ordered. Will definitely order again. Chris"
"Very nice stuff"
"Fast shipping. Good prints"
"So happy with the finished product! The price was very reasonable and the quality was excellent."
"Prints look fantastic! They are exactly what I uploaded and look nice on the gallery wrap. Shipping was within a week. I definitely recommend and will buy more prints!"
"Picture is very good and quality pretty good too"
"I got a by one get one free deal and could not be happier ."
"Kate L is awesome!!"
"Quick and easy."
"Loved the prints. Will be using you again!"
"Excellent customer service and fantastic quality prints at a good price! Happy customer!"
"The pictures turned out fantastic! They are bigger than I imagined, but will still work nicely."
"when ordering small to med canvas they are great.. all three of my large ones have ripples in them... I was very sad... but I love the color and quality of the print..."
If you would NOT recommend us to a friend of colleague, please select a reason below. Shipping too expensive
"So impressed with your services. Great quality, affordable and fast delivery. I’ll definitely use them again."
"Order came within a week of ordering and the prints were very clear and just like seen on the computer when ordering."
"............"
If you would NOT recommend us to a friend of colleague, please select a reason below. Poor print quality
"I purchased two canvas prints. One was fine. One was cropped too much. I may use this company again but if I do I will request a proof before printing."
Canvas Print Factory is rated 4.96 based on 138 reviews