Canvas Print Factory Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Canvas Print Factory
"Guys gave me a call when one of my photos's didn't quite fit standard - sent me a proof for prior approval. Easy process and great folks to work with Thank you"
"This was given as a gift. It was greatly appreciated!"
"We were very happy with the service. Our order was filled quickly, and with one small exception, the work was exceptional. The one minor problem was corrected quickly, and without hassle."
"I've used Canvas Print Factory twice now and I love there prints. I wish production was faster though."
If you would NOT recommend us to a friend of colleague, please select a reason below. Slow delivery time
"Canvas Print Factory delivered more than what I was expecting. I am definitely going to get more prints made."
"Phone service rep exceptional"
If you would NOT recommend us to a friend of colleague, please select a reason below. Poor print quality
"The photos came out beautifully -- exactly what we hoped they would be. Thank you!"
"I have always been very , very pleased with my canvas copies of my art work. Only one time was I somewhat disappointed and the reproduction wasn't as "bright" as what I sent. But one time of being a little disappointed is next to nothing or none."
"Great product, quickly shipped."
"I printed a large image (48X36) last year and it was excellent. Colors were bright and crisp. However, this time the image looked great on computer screen, but the final print on (40X30) was not so good. Colors were dull and muted."
"Very happy with my canvas. Colors are spot on, and no one can see that it's a copy of an oil painting. It looks like the original."
"Great quality - great price!"
"I have used Canvas Print Factory MANY times and the canvases come out perfectly. In a short time, I had my canvases at my doorstep. I highly recommend them!"
"It was perfect, definetly I’ll buy again."
If you would NOT recommend us to a friend of colleague, please select a reason below. Other
"Great product, superior quality, easy to use website!"
"I gave 5 stars because the outcome was very nice and customer service fantastic. Although one of the canvases I received was warped, I did not take it out of the plastic wrap, sent photos and very quickly had a replacement sent. Customer service was very easy to deal with by phone and email. I've seen the negative reviews and perhaps I was lucky to get a very good representative, but everything turned out well. I will order from them again."
"Reasonable pricing quality products, very pleased with a decent turnaround time"
"Good quality, good price, fast service. What else is there, canvas print factory wins"
"Arrived quickly. The Canvas used is great, not rigid as some others I have seen."
"easy to load pictures, good pricing, on time delivery and a quality prduct. What's not to like?"
Canvas Print Factory is rated 4.93 based on 45 reviews