Canvas Print Factory Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Canvas Print Factory
"Great experience."
"I received my canvas prints, delivered to Alaska, in less than a week from the time I placed the order. When I ordered my two canvas prints I had forgotten to add the Promo Code for the buy one get one deal that they were offering at the time. I called the company and spoke directly to one of their extremely helpful representatives and they gladly honored the code. This is my second experience ordering from Canvas Print Factory. Their products, delivery time and customer service are all top notch. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for high quality canvas prints."
"Great to work with! Fast shipping, beautiful canvas!"
"The website was easy to navigate and the finished products are beautiful. I will highly recommend Canvas Print Factory to friends and family"
"My order came out beautiful and the pricing was great"
"Nicely done and super fast"
"Love your service - the web site, the quality of the reproduction, the speed of delivery and the cost. Thanks"
"Easy process. Excellent service. Excellent product. I am extremely pleased."
"We love our canvases! They are beautiful -- rich in color, great packing, fast shipping, great black frames -- quality, but not too heavy. Thank you Canvas Print Factory for a great product and service!"
"So easy! And got my prints faster than I expected. I will definately be using them more in the future."
"Super happy with the canvas's I received. I appreciated the phone call also. Recommending that I actually down size them, so they came out in the great quality, I received. Thanks"
"I would give it 5 stars. The pictures on canvas came out so great. I highly recommend it to everyone. Thank you."
"Fabulous! Thank you!!!"
"I ordered a canvas print and when it came it was darker than expected. I contacted them and they reprinted it very nicely. Great service"
"5 Stars all the way, couldn't ask for better! Will definitely purchase again!"
"Excellent. I can cherish my beloved late aunt's pic forever now."
"My Canvas Pictures turned out Awesome!!! I am very pleased with this company. They were delivered on time and compared to other companies, the price was lower. Will be using this company again."
"Great product, I’m happy with the service and delivery"
If you would NOT recommend us to a friend of colleague, please select a reason below. Other
"I received my prints earlier than expected. I love everything about them. The quality of the prints and the price were exceptional. I would definitely order from your company again!"
"Wasn't disappointed in the reference we received for Canvas Print Factory. Our canvas arrived in a timely manner in exactly the way it was ordered. Will definitely use their services again."
Canvas Print Factory is rated 4.97 based on 182 reviews