cars2buy Reviews

of reviewers recommend cars2buy
Did not get a call back then received a text saying all the Audi a6 were sold
submitted 3 enquires for cars with no call backs from any leasing company, maybe not down to cars2buy.... but I’m sure this will effect commission.
The dealer was unable to supply the car at the rate you were advertising. False advertising.
The price quoted was incorrect so total waste of time
Leasing companies using invisible sales to increase views by guiding customers to their business.Then use pricing “error” when you request that quote.
The prices quoted are never correct upon application
No one rang me back,i am sitting here wanting to purchase a van asp and they cant be bothered to contact me!!
Hello there

Thank you for the feedback. I can see you submitted an enquiry this morning. Our advertising partners usually respond to enquiries within one business day. I have asked them to contact you ASAP to discuss your enquiry. If you would like to contact them directly in the meantime their contact details are on the confirmation email you will have received from cars2buy.

Many thanks

The cars2buy team
Click on a deal only to find that when the quote came through it was substantially higher than advertised
Nobody contacted us after an enquiry was made.
Had no replies I’m aware of
Very poor, can’t actually get a quote. Confirm you are human then nothing happens. Won’t be using again.
Hello

I’m sorry you were having issues submitting your enquiries.

I can confirm 2 enquiries have have been logged in our system and sent to the providers of the leases you enquired on. They will be in contact with you today after they open for business and can provide you with a quote. You should have also received confirmation emails from us with the providers’ details should you wish to contact them before they get in touch with you.

If we can help further then please let us know.

The cars2buy team