Charlie Hustle, LLC Reviews

of reviewers recommend Charlie Hustle, LLC
Read Charlie Hustle, LLC Reviews

About Charlie Hustle, LLC:

Charlie Hustle t-shirts and apparel are all made in the U.S.A. with the highest quality fabrics to give you that soft vintage feel you long for and that’s just right. As designers, we develop designs that create a conversation piece. From the story to the print, we put you right back to that era all while making it fresh again. We take inspiration from those t-shirts your parents used to rock.

Tell us how Charlie Hustle, LLC made you happy
My sweatshirt was missing and I have not received an email that is was shipped. I don’t like that I can never talk to a person that it is all emailing
Ordered 3 tees.

Accidentally ordered KC shuttlecock tee in wrong size. My bad. Returning for a different size.

BUT, the XS KC Pet Project adult tee was extremely LONG, compared to the past. UNEXCEPTABLE. Returning.

And did not like the women’s heart tee, Sz M, gold heart, blue tee. Returning.

Thank you.
Hi, Ann! We're sorry to hear that these two shirts on your recent Charlie Hustle purchase will not work for you. We have forwarded your comments to our Product Development Team for review. Please, contact us at info@charliehustle.com and we would be happy to help!
The masks were ok after they Finally arrived. We paid extra for earlier shipping and 2 weeks after I ordered
Hey there! Thanks for reaching out! We apologize for any delay in shipping but our small team of volunteers has been working around the clock to get all of these orders out. We appreciate your support and patience while we continue to help out in our community!
after spending nearly $60 on a t-shirt, you'd expect the printing to at least be straight. Not on my shirt. It's embarrassing to wear it's so far off, so now i have a new expensive sleep shirt
We don't like hearing this, as we appreciate you supporting Charlie Hustle. Let us help with an exchange or return so you love your new t-shirt: https://www.charliehustle.com/pages/return-policy
The pants were too small. Emailed them to see how to go about returning them and I haven’t heard back.
Hi, Kayla. So sorry to hear this. If you'd like to make a return we can help or you can easily initiate here: https://www.charliehustle.com/pages/return-policy
I received the wrong color shirt in the mail. After reaching out to Charlie Hustle, they said they would fix the problem and send me the correct shirt BUT they had me go to the hassle of sending back the shirt they sent incorrectly! I understand I received the wrong shirt but it was their mistake. I was very surprised they made me go through the hassle of printing off the return label, repackaging the shirt and then going to a UPS store to send it. I feel like if it’s your fault for sending the incorrect one, you can just suck up the $20 and allow the person to keep the shirt!
With that being said, I WAS contacted by someone pretty soon after I reached out and the correct shirt arrived two days later. That’s the only reason I’m giving it two stars.
Ran 2 sizes too smal and after 2 washes the sweatshirt is pilled on the arms. Wont be wearable after a third time for sure.
I got the ladies medium & it was more like a small... all my other mediums in different colors fit great.
Charlie Hustle, LLC is rated 4.87 based on 1,191 reviews