Charlie Hustle, LLC Reviews

of reviewers recommend Charlie Hustle, LLC
Read Charlie Hustle, LLC Reviews

About Charlie Hustle, LLC:

Charlie Hustle t-shirts and apparel are all made in the U.S.A. with the highest quality fabrics to give you that soft vintage feel you long for and that’s just right. As designers, we develop designs that create a conversation piece. From the story to the print, we put you right back to that era all while making it fresh again. We take inspiration from those t-shirts your parents used to rock.

Tell us how Charlie Hustle, LLC made you happy
Love how soft it is. I just think it’s overpriced.
Oh, we pride ourselves on our soft apparel. Thank you for the feedback!
Cute, unique KC items - not available anywhere else.
We love making Kansas City come to life via t-shirts. Thank you!
Love Charlie Hustle typically, but pretty bummed out at the moment.
Hi, Erin. We're so sorry to hear this. If we can help with an exchange, please let us know: https://www.charliehustle.com/pages/return-policy
Good designs
Thank you!
I love the shirts, however I'm at a weird size where the Large is too snug around the middle and the XL is too loose around the neck. With that being said I love the design of the shirts, my wife loves that a medium in the men's size fits her perfect. I will continue to buy Charlie Hustle and to recommend them to all of my friends.
Hi, Jake. Great feedback on the sizing. We're always trying to make it perfect without sacrificing the quality. Thank you for being a Charlie Hustle fan!
Good company!
Thank you, Allyson!
👊 good shirt and cause
Hi, Michael. Thank you...👊
Really excited to get these mashup of great things in KC right now, Bvld wheat & Whit. Very clever! My only suggestion would be to make sure the print is dry before vacuum packing the shirts. One of our shirts had part of the print that was not quite as filled in compared to the our 2 shirts.
Hi, Kevin. Thank you for the feedback. We'll look into this.
Nice little shop but inconsistent availability of products in standard sizes.
Thank you for the feedback.
I loved the shirt, but would not have bought if not on sale. There are too many other similar alternatives for KC wear that are much cheaper for similar quality. I like it overall though.
Hi, Piper. Thank you for your honest feedback. We're glad you love the tee shirt.
Overvall, very satisfied and quick shipping. Happy with my products as well.
Thank you so much!
Love all of your products. I see no reason why I wouldn’t come back again.
Thank you, Randi!
Love the designs, but I wish I had purchased in store and not online. Shirt I bought was way too tight and unwearable.
Oh, no. Can we help with an exchange to get you the right fitting tee?
Shirts run a bit small but great quality.
Thank you for letting us know.
Not as soft as others I own.
Dang. Thank you for the feedback. We strive to make it the softest t-shirt you own, so we'll let our Q/A know.
I have always been a fan of Charlie Hustle and still love their designs. I received two sweatshirts recently in two different sizes, XL and XXL and the XL was looser than the XXL. The sizing seems a bit inconsistent but the sweatshirts are still some of the softest around.
Great feedback on our sweatshirts, especially as we plan out our Fall offerings. Thank you for being a Charlie Hustle fan!
Love CH, always. The sizes are a bit inconsistent, but sti love so much!!
Hi, Ashley. We appreciate you being a Charlie Hustle fan. Don't worry, we're working on making our garments more consistent. Thank you!
Super soft! Still a little slim in the middle for a 2xl
Thank you for the feedback.
Thank you for the feedback!
I ordered on a day when things were on sale. I was a little disappointed when I got to check out and the hoodie I wanted was not available.
Hi, Cathy. We're sorry to hear that. Unfortunately, there are items that we don't put on sale because of its demand. Thank you!
Please realize that I’m a older lady and take that into account with my suggestion . I would LOVE IT if you would offer a 3/4 sleeve length! Thanks for thinking about it!
Hi, Martha. You certainly don't have to qualify your feedback. We love ALL feedback. 3/4 sleeve length clothing has been on our radar. Thank you!
Charlie Hustle, LLC is rated 4.83 based on 560 reviews