Charlie Hustle, LLC Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Charlie Hustle, LLC

About Charlie Hustle, LLC: Charlie Hustle t-shirts and apparel are all made in the U.S.A. with the highest quality fabrics to give you that soft vintage feel you long for and that’s just right. As designers, we develop designs that create a conversation piece. From the story to the print, we put you right back to that era all while making it fresh again. We take inspiration from those t-shirts your parents used to rock.

Tell us how Charlie Hustle, LLC made you happy

"Great collar"
Abbey Schafer
"Great material and love the option of the onsie size 6-12 months. I have a matching shirt and now my husband wants one. We will be getting his through Charlie Hustle as well! Thanks for a great product!"
Jeff King
"My only experience with Charlie Hustle so far has been through donating to the Big Slick KC event for several years. We love our shirts, especially the high quality lightweight shirts. We always get compliments when wearing them. They wash and wear exceptionally well, even the shirts that are now a few years old. I support them, because they support Big Slick and Children’s Mercy Childhood Cancer. That alone makes them top notch in my book!!"
"I'm giving 3 stars, as I appreciated the customer service aspect. My concern is, how small the sizing is. I ordered 2XL pants for my husband, which were even too small for me and I typically wear XL. The shirt I ordered had a hole in the front. This being my first time ordering, I was very disappointed. Not sure if I will be coming back."
We are so sorry to hear this. We can help with a return to get you what you need. Thank you: https://www.charliehustle.com/pages/return-policy
"The shirts are too small and not going to work for me."
Hi, Stephanie. We're sorry to hear this. To maintain quality we are a slim fit, but we hope we can win you over. Thank you!
"I love the designs of the shirts, but my most recent order of the black KC shirt (which I've had my eye on for a while now) came damaged. The seam was extremely twisted which threw off the placement of the screen print and the heart was close to the left side of my body. I'm a 3 job working teacher who is unable to ever get to the store, so I'm stuck with a damaged shirt. :("
Hi, Courtney. We are so sorry to hear this. We'll be reaching out to you to help out. We pride ourselves on our quality and customer experience, so we'll make this right. Thank you!
"Normally love the store and that they are KC based. More than a little disappointed in the return policy. I wanted to exchange sizes for a gift since the first one didn't fit. The store associate told me I could not I do an even swap for sizes AND I lost my T-shirt Tuesday discount so I had to pay to get a size that fit the recipient. Not an awesome policy. Same design, just needed a new size."
"i love the kc shirts"
Thank you!
"Charlie Hustle has been very fast in shipping items to me, and their designs are always very nice. Unfortunately, the sizing on items is extremely inconsistent. I own probably over a dozen CH items and none of them seem to fit the same way. Most notably their sweatshirts and hoodies differ dramatically. I purchased a hoodie in size XL and it falls off of me and is too big. I purchased a sweatshirt in size XL and I can’t even pull the thing over my chest because it’s too small. I’ve had the same thing happen with t-shirts, too. I really like the softness and feel of all of CH’s clothes, but ultimately if I can’t wear them, it’s not doing me much good. If sizing was more consistent, they’d be a five for sure."
Hi, Matt. Thank you for this feedback. We're working to ensure our sizing is more consistent while keeping the quality.
"There was a whole in my pocket when I received the shirt"
Oh, no. If you'd like to return, here is the link: https://www.charliehustle.com/pages/return-policy
"Honestly I expected better quality of material based on how much the products cost. The shirts also ran much smaller than expected."
"Still waiting on notice that you have the chiefs “69” sweatshirt in an XL in stock so I can order it. Needed the xl instead of the large"
"It was just really really big on me even though it was an extra small"
"Ordered three shirts on 11/16, they didn't ship until 11/26. The shirts are awesome, but don't order something if you are in a hurry to get it!"
"I didn’t like the return process, I don’t know if it was accepted or not. Otherwise it was great."
Charlie Hustle, LLC is rated 4.83 based on 451 reviews