Charlie Hustle, LLC Reviews

of reviewers recommend Charlie Hustle, LLC
Read Charlie Hustle, LLC Reviews

About Charlie Hustle, LLC:

Charlie Hustle t-shirts and apparel are all made in the U.S.A. with the highest quality fabrics to give you that soft vintage feel you long for and that’s just right. As designers, we develop designs that create a conversation piece. From the story to the print, we put you right back to that era all while making it fresh again. We take inspiration from those t-shirts your parents used to rock.

Tell us how Charlie Hustle, LLC made you happy
It’s like wearing a T-shirt on your face. While these are comfortable and cute I prefer one that doesn’t tie and it’s more breathable
Hi there! Thanks for your feedback on our KC Heart Comfort Mask! We appreciate your support!
Too thick and heavy
Hey Chrishone! We appreciate your feedback on our KC Heart Comfort Masks. We want you to be happy with every Charlie Hustle purchase, so shoot us an email at info@charliehustle.com and we'll try to make it right!
Took awhile to get item ordered. But under the circumstances understood
Hi, Donna! We apologize for any delay in shipping during this time. We are only shipping a few times per week for the health and safety of our employees and customers. Let us know if we can be of further assistance by emailing info@charliehustle.com!
............
Hi, Cristi. We hope your next Charlie Hustle visit is a 5-star one. Thank you!
Loved the product, but the shopping experience changed this from Very Good to only Acceptable....

My review of just the app:
As an Android user since its initial launch day, this is my first app review... I feel compelled to provide a review and if I could give negative stars, I would.
I'm not sure I've ever seen a more worthless app for tracking shipments of products. All it does is take up space on my phone and aggregate my own emails. I only downloaded the shop app because I was forced to do so to get a status on my orders. A task which it could not do on its own, across THREE different websites I had outstanding orders with!

Being forced to download an app, that provides ZERO value to the customer, unnecessary sours the entire shopping experience. This app is less than an MVP, it is a useless feature without any redeemable utility.

As an IT Service Management professional, I find its lack of value deplorable. I would go so far to say that any company that might consider an eCommerce platform that leverages this app, should reconsider it as their solution to perform this function.
Hey there! We pride ourselves on continuing to improve and enhance our website and customer experience. This is a brand new app to us and it seems like there are some minor kinks we need to work out. We appreciate your feedback and will use it to refine our customer experience!
Would have liked a slit to insert a filter.
Hey there! We're sorry to hear that the KC Heart Comfort Masks are not up to your standards. We want all of our customers to be happy with their purchase. Shoot us an email at info@charliehustle.com and we'll try to make it right!
Would have liked them bigger to cover the lower part more
Thank you for the feedback on these KC Heart face masks. Stay safe!
I really love the colors in this shirt. I have two other KC T-shirt’s in other colors. But this medium seems snugger and not as soft fabric as the other two I have that are mediums. Not as comfortable because of those reasons.
Oh, no. We're happy to help with an exchange. Our normal 30 day return policy is extended due to COVID-19, so please let us know if we can help: https://www.charliehustle.com/pages/return-policy
I was disappointed when I opened the package to find this shirt was missing. I received a different shirt in its place. I had paid expedited shipping in order to ensure the shirt arrived in time for a birthday celebration. I then had to find out how to exchange the item. This was not an easy process due to it taking a full day for a reply to my email. I had reached out to the store in the mean time and they were very helpful and held the correct item for me. But this meant I had to find time to drive to the Plaza to make the exchange prior to the birthday celebration.
Hi, Kami. We are so sorry to hear about this. Evoking happiness is our company mantra and we didn't succeed here. Thank you for letting us know!
Wore it first time and like it however there was a small hole in the front bottom of shirt. Will most likely never buy from you again. Not good quality
Oh, no. Let us exchange this, Sharon. We can process it online here: https://www.charliehustle.com/pages/return-policy
I'm giving 3 stars, as I appreciated the customer service aspect. My concern is, how small the sizing is. I ordered 2XL pants for my husband, which were even too small for me and I typically wear XL. The shirt I ordered had a hole in the front. This being my first time ordering, I was very disappointed. Not sure if I will be coming back.
We are so sorry to hear this. We can help with a return to get you what you need. Thank you: https://www.charliehustle.com/pages/return-policy
The shirts are too small and not going to work for me.
Hi, Stephanie. We're sorry to hear this. To maintain quality we are a slim fit, but we hope we can win you over. Thank you!
I love the designs of the shirts, but my most recent order of the black KC shirt (which I've had my eye on for a while now) came damaged. The seam was extremely twisted which threw off the placement of the screen print and the heart was close to the left side of my body. I'm a 3 job working teacher who is unable to ever get to the store, so I'm stuck with a damaged shirt. :(
Hi, Courtney. We are so sorry to hear this. We'll be reaching out to you to help out. We pride ourselves on our quality and customer experience, so we'll make this right. Thank you!
Normally love the store and that they are KC based. More than a little disappointed in the return policy. I wanted to exchange sizes for a gift since the first one didn't fit. The store associate told me I could not I do an even swap for sizes AND I lost my T-shirt Tuesday discount so I had to pay to get a size that fit the recipient. Not an awesome policy. Same design, just needed a new size.
i love the kc shirts
Thank you!
Charlie Hustle has been very fast in shipping items to me, and their designs are always very nice. Unfortunately, the sizing on items is extremely inconsistent. I own probably over a dozen CH items and none of them seem to fit the same way. Most notably their sweatshirts and hoodies differ dramatically. I purchased a hoodie in size XL and it falls off of me and is too big. I purchased a sweatshirt in size XL and I can’t even pull the thing over my chest because it’s too small. I’ve had the same thing happen with t-shirts, too. I really like the softness and feel of all of CH’s clothes, but ultimately if I can’t wear them, it’s not doing me much good. If sizing was more consistent, they’d be a five for sure.
Hi, Matt. Thank you for this feedback. We're working to ensure our sizing is more consistent while keeping the quality.
There was a whole in my pocket when I received the shirt
Oh, no. If you'd like to return, here is the link: https://www.charliehustle.com/pages/return-policy
Honestly I expected better quality of material based on how much the products cost. The shirts also ran much smaller than expected.
Still waiting on notice that you have the chiefs “69” sweatshirt in an XL in stock so I can order it. Needed the xl instead of the large
It was just really really big on me even though it was an extra small
Charlie Hustle, LLC is rated 4.87 based on 1,191 reviews