Charlie Hustle, LLC Reviews

of reviewers recommend Charlie Hustle, LLC
Read Charlie Hustle, LLC Reviews

About Charlie Hustle, LLC:

Charlie Hustle t-shirts and apparel are all made in the U.S.A. with the highest quality fabrics to give you that soft vintage feel you long for and that’s just right. As designers, we develop designs that create a conversation piece. From the story to the print, we put you right back to that era all while making it fresh again. We take inspiration from those t-shirts your parents used to rock.

Tell us how Charlie Hustle, LLC made you happy
I was disappointed when I opened the package to find this shirt was missing. I received a different shirt in its place. I had paid expedited shipping in order to ensure the shirt arrived in time for a birthday celebration. I then had to find out how to exchange the item. This was not an easy process due to it taking a full day for a reply to my email. I had reached out to the store in the mean time and they were very helpful and held the correct item for me. But this meant I had to find time to drive to the Plaza to make the exchange prior to the birthday celebration.
Hi, Kami. We are so sorry to hear about this. Evoking happiness is our company mantra and we didn't succeed here. Thank you for letting us know!
Wore it first time and like it however there was a small hole in the front bottom of shirt. Will most likely never buy from you again. Not good quality
Oh, no. Let us exchange this, Sharon. We can process it online here: https://www.charliehustle.com/pages/return-policy
I'm giving 3 stars, as I appreciated the customer service aspect. My concern is, how small the sizing is. I ordered 2XL pants for my husband, which were even too small for me and I typically wear XL. The shirt I ordered had a hole in the front. This being my first time ordering, I was very disappointed. Not sure if I will be coming back.
We are so sorry to hear this. We can help with a return to get you what you need. Thank you: https://www.charliehustle.com/pages/return-policy
The shirts are too small and not going to work for me.
Hi, Stephanie. We're sorry to hear this. To maintain quality we are a slim fit, but we hope we can win you over. Thank you!
I love the designs of the shirts, but my most recent order of the black KC shirt (which I've had my eye on for a while now) came damaged. The seam was extremely twisted which threw off the placement of the screen print and the heart was close to the left side of my body. I'm a 3 job working teacher who is unable to ever get to the store, so I'm stuck with a damaged shirt. :(
Hi, Courtney. We are so sorry to hear this. We'll be reaching out to you to help out. We pride ourselves on our quality and customer experience, so we'll make this right. Thank you!
Normally love the store and that they are KC based. More than a little disappointed in the return policy. I wanted to exchange sizes for a gift since the first one didn't fit. The store associate told me I could not I do an even swap for sizes AND I lost my T-shirt Tuesday discount so I had to pay to get a size that fit the recipient. Not an awesome policy. Same design, just needed a new size.
i love the kc shirts
Thank you!
Charlie Hustle has been very fast in shipping items to me, and their designs are always very nice. Unfortunately, the sizing on items is extremely inconsistent. I own probably over a dozen CH items and none of them seem to fit the same way. Most notably their sweatshirts and hoodies differ dramatically. I purchased a hoodie in size XL and it falls off of me and is too big. I purchased a sweatshirt in size XL and I can’t even pull the thing over my chest because it’s too small. I’ve had the same thing happen with t-shirts, too. I really like the softness and feel of all of CH’s clothes, but ultimately if I can’t wear them, it’s not doing me much good. If sizing was more consistent, they’d be a five for sure.
Hi, Matt. Thank you for this feedback. We're working to ensure our sizing is more consistent while keeping the quality.
There was a whole in my pocket when I received the shirt
Oh, no. If you'd like to return, here is the link: https://www.charliehustle.com/pages/return-policy
Honestly I expected better quality of material based on how much the products cost. The shirts also ran much smaller than expected.
Still waiting on notice that you have the chiefs “69” sweatshirt in an XL in stock so I can order it. Needed the xl instead of the large
It was just really really big on me even though it was an extra small
Ordered three shirts on 11/16, they didn't ship until 11/26. The shirts are awesome, but don't order something if you are in a hurry to get it!
I didn’t like the return process, I don’t know if it was accepted or not. Otherwise it was great.
Charlie Hustle, LLC is rated 4.83 based on 527 reviews