Choicest1 Reviews

9PM
9PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Choicest1 deliver?
Click Here

Tell us how Choicest1 made you happy

"Always happy with their customer service. I just wish that they have a better quality control/check on the products sold as sometimes the quality is not so good."
Are you Choicest1? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Shop on Choicest1 once a week, give or take, never reviewed them. Decided to review this time because I tried a new item through a friend... Now I realize Choicest1 is actually pretty awesome, lol"
"Always receive my items as stated, and after having a few minor issues here and there the customer service advisors are always friendly and happy to help. Never had a real issue with them I’m a loyal customer over the years."
"Honestly is really cheap and come in just as they said there were! Would recommend it to anyone who doesn't know it now! They have everything I need or want!"
"I love this company it is such a convenient to think. Hey need to Remember to get this and I just jump on Choicest1 and boom it's there and ordered then on its way to my house. Scroll through the offerings of what your looking for because prices vary."
"First time shopping through Choicest1 and definitely not going to be my last. Every single item I ordered was absolutely amazing. Packaging was also really well done. I will continue to recommend this as the best online shopping store to all my friends."
"There is tons of selection to choose from, the checkout process is quick and easy and delivery. I love their products and their customer service is fantastic."
"I did shop on online. It was first experience shopping by online. I am really happy with my item , good quality and fast delivery service. Thank you Choicest1."
"My first time experience is excellent. My order was delivered on time and in a good condition. I hope Choicest1 will keep this quality of delivery consistent for all."
"Excellent return policy, excellent customer service, excellent pricing. We decided to go with prime to see if it paid for it's self in shipping charges, shipping time, and other perks. We are more than happy with that choice. The few times I have had to contact Choicest1 for issues were resolved quickly and professionally by them. My experiences have been very positive."
"Amazing care for their customers and always assuming the best. Package lost? They'll cover and replace it (so long as its a reasonable cost). Order the wrong thing? Easy return policy and replacement order. Overall, just a enjoyable company to do business with!"
"I love Choicest1 ! Every time I've ever had a problem, they have came through and made sure to fix things the right way. Sometimes they've given me an entire refund and let me keep the item at the same time. I think every company should try to follow the standards that Choicest1 does. So far Im a very happy customer!"
"I find it hard to understand all the negative feedback about their customer service as I have always found them to be exceptionally helpful and I have never had any issues returning any items. I have always found their service to be exemplary."
"Shop while closing your eyes it’s 100% safe . I’v never found a customer service like Choicest1 they are the best of the best never had a problem without being solved in seconds."
"Is a great company for shopping online never had a bad experience. My items always arrived on time. My items has been exactly what I ordered, and they have great prices."
"Fast service, ordering and delivery. I had some problems, but customer service done great job. thanks."
"The speed on their service is always quick and they have improved maiden in their customer support over the years. Recently had a slight issue and had email, live chat, phone sorry to choose from. Sure some things go wrong from time to time but they sort everything out quickly."
"When a product arrives and was damaged in shipping - replacement was easy. When a product was damaged when we were opening the packaging - replacement was easy. When I needed to return something but the timing window had passed - they made an exception and the return was easy! The online chat is exceptional and their customer service is top notch. I always have a smile on my face when I see a Choicest1 box on my doorstep!"
"I am so impressed with this company! The service was fast, responses was fast and the products was amazing and good quality. Would more than happy shop here again and recommend to other people."
Choicest1 is rated 4.77 based on 325 reviews