Churchill car insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Churchill car insurance

Tell us how Churchill car insurance made you happy
Good cover for the cost of the insurance
Easy customer service
They were cheap on their prices and easy to make contact with. I was only unhappy with the renewal price and that they wouldn't match another company to keep me.
The Price was right. I was surprised that having a Dash Cam didn't entitle me to a discount on the price of my Policy the guy taking my call asked me the cost of the Dash Cam and I thought he was going to increase the cost because I had one.
I've been with Churchill Car insurance for the last 2 years. I am switching nor for a cheaper one. I've had a good service from Churchill. The only thing that bothers me is the automatic renewal that can only be cancelled by phone and for which Churchill doesn't provide any acknowledgment in writing (no email, no letter to confirm that the cancellation request was recorded).
Very easy to deal with. I'm also very pleased with the customer service I have recieved from Churchill car insurance. I would recommend Churchill car insurance to all friends family and colleagues.
Very good but got a better offer this year
Easy to follow ,great quote, money in the bank ,great experience
Easy to use and well explained
Very helpful staff on telephone who gave clear answers to my questions. Chose cover with this Company.
Churchill car insurance is rated 4.10 based on 52 reviews