Churchill car insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Churchill car insurance

Tell us how Churchill car insurance made you happy
Very disappointing service when you need to make a claim, never insurance anything with them again.

The fact that they don’t allow reviews on their own website tells you everything you need to know.
Very friendly staff with a wealth of knowledge.
Competitive price
They were cheap on their prices and easy to make contact with. I was only unhappy with the renewal price and that they wouldn't match another company to keep me.
Excellent experience
Im Verry Happy
very good service and help me cut down my premium
Received quote via Confused.com . Very easy to follow up and purchase
Took out car insurance last year with Churchill using Confused.com & no issues, received paperwork through the post promptly. Competitive renewal quote this year from them but clinched by Sainsbury's due to extra points for duration of policy (sorry Churchill!).
Hassle free
after 4 years of being devoted to this company confused.com sorted out a cheaper quote with Brightside .when I told Churchills they would not lower their quote .so guess what .they're getting bin bagged
The Price was right. I was surprised that having a Dash Cam didn't entitle me to a discount on the price of my Policy the guy taking my call asked me the cost of the Dash Cam and I thought he was going to increase the cost because I had one.
I've been with Churchill Car insurance for the last 2 years. I am switching nor for a cheaper one. I've had a good service from Churchill. The only thing that bothers me is the automatic renewal that can only be cancelled by phone and for which Churchill doesn't provide any acknowledgment in writing (no email, no letter to confirm that the cancellation request was recorded).
Churchill Car I have used and upgraded to EU cover, unfortunately they as a matter of policy dispatch documents by post, and when asked are reluctant to send email papers. This has proven a major headache with my recent insurance needs. A house move and travel overseas has shown Churchill to lag behind in service standards.

Companies need to come up to date with modern methods and where issues exist around green card etc, they should be fast and proactive offering good solutions.
It was easy to use the on line quotation service and purchase the insurance
Very easy to deal with. I'm also very pleased with the customer service I have recieved from Churchill car insurance. I would recommend Churchill car insurance to all friends family and colleagues.
Very good but got a better offer this year
Sid was amazing when I called him up regarding my confused.com quote he's a top man and really helped me out. Thank you sid
It was quite cheaper and fast track to set up a policy. Thanks
Easy to follow ,great quote, money in the bank ,great experience
Churchill car insurance is rated 4.07 based on 41 reviews