Churchill car insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Churchill car insurance

Tell us how Churchill car insurance made you happy
It was easy to use the on line quotation service and purchase the insurance
Sid was amazing when I called him up regarding my confused.com quote he's a top man and really helped me out. Thank you sid
It was quite cheaper and fast track to set up a policy. Thanks
Handy when you need to talk to them
Very good deal and price for me and so negotiable around payment time which suits me, very good company to insure with
They keep you up to date with any information that you need! Couldn’t say a bad word about this company! Very good to young drivers
Rang to to confirm a car insurance quote through confused.com, they were really helpful and informative very friendly and a quick service. I know i wont have any issues if I need to contact them again.
no problems
very helpful got me a very cheap price on my renewal for car insurance beating all other quotes.
Had to cancel car insurance as I bought a van they could not insure it so they agreed to full refund of remaining part of unused cover. Very helpful indeed. Well done Churchill, I wish I could have stayed,
Unfortunately Churchill were unable to match a quote I purchased through confused.com but were very pleasant when I phoned them to cancel my car insurance
Saved £100 on car insurance
Good advised
Wonderful service and easy to use. I received free legal protection with my car insurance policy. Would recommend.
Craig Topley was a helpful, understanding & knowledgeable chap - great quote & great service!
I've been with Churchill Car insurance for the last 2 years. I am switching nor for a cheaper one. I've had a good service from Churchill. The only thing that bothers me is the automatic renewal that can only be cancelled by phone and for which Churchill doesn't provide any acknowledgment in writing (no email, no letter to confirm that the cancellation request was recorded).
Very easy to deal with. I'm also very pleased with the customer service I have recieved from Churchill car insurance. I would recommend Churchill car insurance to all friends family and colleagues.
Very good but got a better offer this year
Easy to follow ,great quote, money in the bank ,great experience
Churchill car insurance is rated 4.00 based on 29 reviews