Churchill car insurance Reviews

68% of reviewers recommend Churchill car insurance

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Churchill car insurance?

Tell us how Churchill car insurance made you happy

Telephone
"They keep you up to date with any information that you need! Couldn’t say a bad word about this company! Very good to young drivers"
Are you Churchill car insurance? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Rang to to confirm a car insurance quote through confused.com, they were really helpful and informative very friendly and a quick service. I know i wont have any issues if I need to contact them again."
"very helpful got me a very cheap price on my renewal for car insurance beating all other quotes."
"Had to cancel car insurance as I bought a van they could not insure it so they agreed to full refund of remaining part of unused cover. Very helpful indeed. Well done Churchill, I wish I could have stayed,"
"Unfortunately Churchill were unable to match a quote I purchased through confused.com but were very pleasant when I phoned them to cancel my car insurance"
"Saved £100 on car insurance"
"Wonderful service and easy to use. I received free legal protection with my car insurance policy. Would recommend."
"Craig Topley was a helpful, understanding & knowledgeable chap - great quote & great service!"
Churchill car insurance is rated 3.84 based on 19 reviews