circle fashion Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend circle fashion

How would you rate circle fashion ?

"DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE DO NOT PART WITH YOUR MONEY. It is now 8 days since ordering. I have emailed them, called them and I have now had to open a PayPal case to retrieve my money. Everything seems cheap because they steal your money and don't send your goods. PLEASE READ THE OTHER REVIEWS."
"Ordered 2 Paul and shark polo shirts at a great price delivered the next day. What more can you ask for!!"
"I have ordered twice from them and the first time I received the wrong shirt and I never got my refund for postal costs returning it. My 2nd order was paid for on Sunday 11th February as a valentines gift. On the 14th nothing arrived and I had been given the DPD tracking and rang them. They never had a parcel. After lots of excuses from Circle Fashion Huddersfield I eventually got a refund 14 days after the day it was paid for. AVOID is my advise as it’s an absolute disaster and they don’t have customer service at the core of their business."
circle fashion is rated 2.33 based on 3 reviews