circle fashion Reviews

60% of reviewers recommend circle fashion

Tell us how circle fashion made you happy

"I’ve ordered a givenchy coat ( sold out everywhere ) on Friday and the original price was £1540 for the price of £890 and I’ve recived it today which is Monday 5th November and I do recommend the place tbf, they not scammers but there has been times where my parcel delayed and other problems priviously but customer service is really nice and friendly, if they sort out the delays they would get 5 star from me."
Are you circle fashion? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback circle fashion receives. Reply Free
"DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE DO NOT PART WITH YOUR MONEY. It is now 8 days since ordering. I have emailed them, called them and I have now had to open a PayPal case to retrieve my money. Everything seems cheap because they steal your money and don't send your goods. PLEASE READ THE OTHER REVIEWS."
"Most of articles from top designer and extra discount."
"Ordered 2 Paul and shark polo shirts at a great price delivered the next day. What more can you ask for!!"
"I have ordered twice from them and the first time I received the wrong shirt and I never got my refund for postal costs returning it. My 2nd order was paid for on Sunday 11th February as a valentines gift. On the 14th nothing arrived and I had been given the DPD tracking and rang them. They never had a parcel. After lots of excuses from Circle Fashion Huddersfield I eventually got a refund 14 days after the day it was paid for. AVOID is my advise as it’s an absolute disaster and they don’t have customer service at the core of their business."
circle fashion is rated 3.00 based on 5 reviews