circle fashion Reviews

71% of reviewers recommend circle fashion

Tell us how circle fashion made you happy

"I’m very pleased with the excellent customer service I received from a member of staff called jimmy today ! I explained I need the garment straight away due to a holiday an he sorted postage straight away ! Very impressed with the service I’ve received ! Many thanks"
Are you circle fashion? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I would just like to say 10/10 service. Ordered a Christmas present yesterday and was told I had missed Christmas delivery. Jimmy aka santa heard the disappointment in my voice and said he would see what he could do. Came back and promised to get it to me today. It has arrived and couldn’t be happier thank you Jimmy you have made someone’s Christmas"
"I’ve ordered a givenchy coat ( sold out everywhere ) on Friday and the original price was £1540 for the price of £890 and I’ve recived it today which is Monday 5th November and I do recommend the place tbf, they not scammers but there has been times where my parcel delayed and other problems priviously but customer service is really nice and friendly, if they sort out the delays they would get 5 star from me."
"DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE DO NOT PART WITH YOUR MONEY. It is now 8 days since ordering. I have emailed them, called them and I have now had to open a PayPal case to retrieve my money. Everything seems cheap because they steal your money and don't send your goods. PLEASE READ THE OTHER REVIEWS."
"Most of articles from top designer and extra discount."
"Ordered 2 Paul and shark polo shirts at a great price delivered the next day. What more can you ask for!!"
"I have ordered twice from them and the first time I received the wrong shirt and I never got my refund for postal costs returning it. My 2nd order was paid for on Sunday 11th February as a valentines gift. On the 14th nothing arrived and I had been given the DPD tracking and rang them. They never had a parcel. After lots of excuses from Circle Fashion Huddersfield I eventually got a refund 14 days after the day it was paid for. AVOID is my advise as it’s an absolute disaster and they don’t have customer service at the core of their business."
circle fashion is rated 3.57 based on 7 reviews