Citizen Wolf Reviews

of reviewers recommend Citizen Wolf
Read Citizen Wolf Reviews

howl@citizenwolf.com

501 / 75 Mary Street

I am particularly tall and this may be the first tee that actually has the right length. The cotton feels great. I love it.
I have bought several Citizen Wolf Tees and they are all a great fit. The Magic Fit certainly works. Have just taken delivery of an Oxblood Long Mock and a black Turtle neck both in the 180gsm. Excellent for winter and we love the sustainability of their products. Their colour range is expanding - Great!!
Highly recommended.
Fabulous fit as always. Love the sustainable and low impact packaging.
Great shirt, comfy and great fit.
Have recommended to a bunch of my friends and family.
Bought the Long V Men's in Merino Wool and haven't taken it off since I received it. Ordering was very simple, updates on order fulfilment were received along the way and it was received on time. I'm already ready to get into my second order already. Order one, you won't regret it.
Quality product, delivered quickly. It’s really great to be able To order t-shirts specifically for my shape.
Excellent staff, perfect quality
Great T shirt, fits perfectly. Awesome service and quick turnaround for made to measure clothing.
Excellent service. The slight size adjustments I asked for were perfect. Looking forward to receiving my next shirt.
I love these tees, they are so flattering because they fit perfectly. Initially I thought they were too expensive, but they are definitely worthwhile in the long run. They have kept their shape and the materials still look fresh, I absolutely love my merino 3/4 length tops.
Great quality, fantastic fit, quick delivery. Highly recommend to anyone looking for local, ethical fashion!
So the algorithm does work ..fit was as promised and result was a fabulous useful and long lasting addition to wardrobe..
I bought the TShirt as a gift for a 30th in August. It looks divine. Beautiful fabric. Classy colour. Winner x
So comfy head hole was a bit small but
Great fit, looks terrific.
Great product that I can style to suit my body type, a top that fits my front bumps and is not big in baggy.
This was the first short that I had purchased from Citizen Wolf. The blackberry colour is fantastic and the fit is absolutely spot on. This will clearly become one of my favourites and I'll be buying more.
I was a bit sceptical about this, but my three-quarter boat in blackberry merino was absolutely perfect. The fit is great and the fabric is wonderfully light, but still warm, and the colour is gorgeous. I'll definitely be ordering more.
Very good fabric, strong shape holding cotton weave. Fit is perfect and flattering.
Beautiful top, and incredible service! Needed a slight alteration first time round (I’m not surprised, I do have a bit of an odd shape, and based on the info I gave they were pretty darn close), but the whole process was quick and super easy. The altered product was back in under 10 days, even during COVID-19 postage issues time, and it was perfection. Cannot rate Citizen Wolf highly enough!
Citizen Wolf is rated 4.94 based on 53 reviews