Citizen Wolf Reviews

of reviewers recommend Citizen Wolf
Read Citizen Wolf Reviews

howl@citizenwolf.com

501 / 75 Mary Street

Perfect fit first time and amazing quality. I can see why these tees have many high rating reviews.
I gave very specific instructions to Citizen Wolf and they delivered! I have ordered from them twice and would order from them again. They make quality products.
Love the T-shirt I bought for my partner's birthday. I little irritated by the constant emails asking for my review before I had chance to give it to him! He loved the fit and style but would have preferred cotton rather than wool. Unfortunately, the navy colour wasn't available in cotton.
I got three tees for my husband and I am so so happy with them (so is he haha) They fit perfectly and the quality is delish. I also absolutely loved the level of service and how much attention is given to ensuring the correct fit, one tee arrived first to ensure it was the right fit before they made the rest. Would definitely recommend and am looking forward to getting some for myself!
I bought the mock neck tank and the three quarter boat with a bit of extra space around the waist. They are perfect! I especially love the boat which fits perfectly in all the right places. It’s a bit of a process but well worth it.
Words = actions.
Citizen Wolf has combined an outstanding business model with an amazing dedication to live up to the promises made. I am super impressed. Ethical, environmentally committed and focussed on the wellbeing of both the makers and the wearers. Outstanding quality and highly focussed on getting the perfect fit. U r da best
The customer service team has been just incredible. I honestly feel like they truly are ethical and sustainable not just by manafacturing processes but also because of their great attitude as a whole.
This is seriously the best company! Seamless customer service, highest quality of the best fitting T-shirt of my life and of my husbands too! I rave about CW to anyone who will listen. Highly recommend!
My third t-shirt - Really love the fit, fabric, colour - it’s perfect. Thanks again :-)
I fell in love with the ethical, no waste concept that Citizen Wolf promote, but that was just the beginning! They made and sent me the 1st of 3 Tshirts ordered, to checked that it was OK and because it needed some adjustments I sent it back and had a phone call to confirm the adjustments and make sure I was happy to move forward with the purchase. All in all a really good experience.
Great service and fit - recommended
My T Shirt was a perfect fit.

I was really impressed how great the outcome, with so little input required for me.

A T fitted to your shape (especially if you're a bigger bloke) is such a better look than some baggy alternative off the hanger.
How do they do this? A customised fitted tshirt from a few details? I am so happy that I took a chance and ordered from Citizen Wolf. I'm short so it was great to have someone consider this when fitting my tshirt so it was the perfect length! Material quality was great and the communication in creating and shipping could not be faulted. I'll be ordering more. :)
In a word...frustrating!!
I am locked into a purchase I DON'T want!
I cannot clear the checkout box!
Pls look at this so I can restart what I want to order.
I have four purchases in mind to do,
But your checkout is locked!! Pls fix so I can get on with it!!
Apart from that, keep baying like a wolf, and look after YOUR citizens!
Sxo
Hi Simon,
Our apologies you are having trouble with the checkout cart, that is frustrating! Thanks for letting us know, we are working with our developer to resolve this issue. We have left you a message to give us a call so we can help you place your order. Thanks for joining the Wolf Pack!
Cheers,
The Wolves
T shirt found to be a little tight. I was under the impression when ordering that if fit not right would be corrected. Received a message that adjustment to size would be made on NEXT purchase. Very disappointed. For relatively high price I could easily have gone to store to purchase T shirt that I know would have fitted.
Hi Alan,
My apologies for the miscommunication, we guarantee to alter any Tee within the first 30 days to create your perfect fitting Tee! As we discussed over the phone, we will remake that Tee for you with the alterations needed. We look forward to hearing how you like the new and improved fit!
Cheers,
The Wolves
Great Quality T shirt and service, it's so good not having to worry about shrinking in the wash any more or floppy collars - great quality
Finally! T-shirts that are local, good for the planet and beautifully made.
Slowly changing all my wardrobe for Citizen Wolf.
Love a company with ethical values that makes in Australia, uses organic natural fibres, makes to fit me and has pride in its craftsmanship. Thanks for the turtle neck which fit well and looks great.
My Magic Fit Tee was a perfect fit!
My last two shirts have been well made, fit great, and the process from order to delivery was quick and smooth.
Citizen Wolf is rated 4.93 based on 136 reviews