Citywatches Reviews

of reviewers recommend Citywatches

Tell us how Citywatches made you happy
I ordered my watch based on the location of Citywatches being a local company to my location. My order was placed on the Saturday, shipped on a Monday and arrived by Royal Mail tracked delivery the following Saturday. Now I know we have all become used to next day delivery, especially that famous South American riparian named company, but I think the delivery time was acceptable. I am very pleased with the watch and the secure packaging used for transportation. My guess is the warehouse is not manned at the weekend and this should be taken into account when ordering. I would definitely use this company again.
I found the CityWatches website by chance and discovered they had an excellent selection of good quality watches at very competitive prices. Ordering the watch was quite easy, the delivery service was very good and the Seiko watch that I purchased is excellent.
Order a Seiko 809 and arrived within a week and item was very well packed, will be using these again in future
Nice prices, good watches, delivery as per schedule. Ticks all the boxes!!
Fantastic service, quality and price.
Citywatches is rated 5.00 based on 5 reviews