CJS CD Keys Reviews

C
Happiness Grade

About CJS CD Keys:

CJS CD Keys are a world leader in game key distribution. CJS provide Digital Downloads for the latest games to thousands of customers worldwide each month. Have an issue? Please contact our support team contact@cjs-cdkeys.com to give us a chance to resolve your problem, before writing a negative review. Thank you!

CJS CD Keys have a Customer Happiness Grade of C. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service but are unhappy with their returns process and refunds.

A

Price - Excellent

97.71%
Industry Average
Really good price for the game. After verification received product key to redeem, worked straight away. All done within 5 minutes. Thanks
- Anonymous
Ordered from CJS Keys about 6 times in the last few years. Never had a single problem. Price very good. I've never needed to contact customer services. Delivery always quick. I've never needed to return anything or request a refund.
- D. U
Good Price and easy shopping
A

Delivery - Fast

98.54%
- D. U
Fast delivery and good price thank you
- Hannah
Quick delivery, 100% working
F

Returns Process - Difficult

0.00%
Industry Average
THE XBOX KEY WAS USED ALREADY. The returns procedure was so long and drawn out that I gave up. It meant sending them many screenshots of your xbox account including one of your chat with microsoft support. Too much hassle. All other keys from other sites have worked fine for me.
- Shane
Help future customers by talking about customer service, price, delivery, returns
- Browse
Couldn't get the first key to work, after a long return form they offered a partial refund or another key. The second key also did not work. I couldn't face the returns process again so have up and lost 8.99
- Thomas
F

Refunds - Difficult

33.33%
Industry Average
I told them i would let de creditcard company refund my money and buy somewere els my card because i need it in the weekend.
- Raymond D
Too much turnaround time and the customer service doesnt understand I need a refund because their products ran out of stuck. they still insist to give my personal and private information for a refund. P.S dont trust this website. They will neither give you a game product key nor a refund!
- Anonymous
The first key didn't work. Took many days to answer the support asked... so I had to buy another key!!! In the end didn't refund the money!! Disappointed
94.95%
Industry Average
Very good service thank you
- Lochy
Amazing site,very careful with customers and good service
- Anonymous
Excellent, quick service. Slight issue with phone verification but worked on 2nd attempt. Steam accepted the key with no issues whatsoever.
- Alan