CJS CD Keys Reviews

C
Happiness Grade

About CJS CD Keys:

CJS CD Keys are a world leader in game key distribution. CJS provide Digital Downloads for the latest games to thousands of customers worldwide each month. Have an issue? Please contact our support team contact@cjs-cdkeys.com to give us a chance to resolve your problem, before writing a negative review. Thank you!

CJS CD Keys have a Customer Happiness Grade of C. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service but are unhappy with their returns process and refunds.

A

Price - Excellent

96.87%
Industry Average
Best price and VPN activation worked without issue, highly recommended.
- Anonymous
Very quick and easy to get my windows 10 key. And the price was very reasonable.
- Paul
XBox Gamespass Ultimate codes received immediately on the website. One small issue was that as I paid for my subscription in UK £, I had to change my Microsoft Account region to UK. Otherwise a great transaction at a competitive price. Will buy again.
- MxNRG
A

Delivery - Fast

96.21%
GREAT,QUICK DELIVERY WILL KEEP USING. 10XX
- Anonymous
Super simple website with no hassle and super fast delivery of product would recommend 100 percent.
- Gordon
Bought a handful of keys over the last few years. Had a couple go well and been immediately available. Last two games I've bought have had delivery issues which have delayed access to the game and customer service response has been unimpressive so far. If I need a key immediately for something I probably wont bother again. If its non urgent I'll consider it.
F

Returns Process - Difficult

0.00%
Industry Average
THE XBOX KEY WAS USED ALREADY. The returns procedure was so long and drawn out that I gave up. It meant sending them many screenshots of your xbox account including one of your chat with microsoft support. Too much hassle. All other keys from other sites have worked fine for me.
- Shane
Help future customers by talking about customer service, price, delivery, returns
- Browse
Couldn't get the first key to work, after a long return form they offered a partial refund or another key. The second key also did not work. I couldn't face the returns process again so have up and lost 8.99
- Thomas
E

Refunds - Difficult

36.49%
Industry Average
First time buying something, bought a code, they gave me the wrong code that cost waaaay less than what I paid. Then customer service stopped messaging me after I said I got the wrong product and wanted a partial refund for the difference in value. Would NOT recommend.
- Anonymous
I've replied to them 10+ times the few times they respond they say the key isn't in stock or that they'll reply under 12 hours or talk about BITPAY which I didn't use to buy the key. Still don't have a working key or any support. I've requested refund several times with no response.
- Anonymous
Code didn't work, refused to refund, still waiting on PayPal dispute, customer service is dreadful no human interaction and is all stock responses
- J
94.33%
Industry Average
Great service, they are first choice. I am very happy with their customer service.
- Syed
Super service!
- Uros
A company you can trust,keys are genuine and don't Stop working after a few months very fast service
- Peter