CJS CD Keys Reviews

B
Happiness Grade

About CJS CD Keys:

CJS CD Keys are a world leader in game key distribution. CJS provide Digital Downloads for the latest games to thousands of customers worldwide each month. Have an issue? Please contact our support team contact@cjs-cdkeys.com to give us a chance to resolve your problem, before writing a negative review. Thank you!

CJS CD Keys have a Customer Happiness Grade of B. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service but are unhappy with their refunds.

A

Price - Excellent

97.54%
Industry Average
As usual, excellent service at very good price.
- Graham
At CJS CD Keys, we always find the best digital key at the best price. You can find a lot of games and software keys at the lowest price. Their customer service and delivery are speedy.
- Mangosta
Great Price, Keys Good, Couldn’t ask for more.
A

Delivery - Fast

97.83%
- Mangosta
Super cheap, fast delivery and very easy to use. 10/10 will buy from again!
- Anonymous
Price is good, delivery and activation very easy, thank you!
B-
66.67%
Returns/refunds: Not needed.
- Anonymous
The customer service was excellent, the price was the lowrst out of every other ecommerce store, the delivery happened in under a minute, and returns and refunds were clearly laid out. Overall, I had a 5/5 experience and would buy from CJS CD Keys again :)
- L
Everything is super! It's quick and clear, and if there is a problem they will always help. Made returns without any problems. Thanks to the team.
- Igor
E

Refunds - Difficult

37.10%
Industry Average
I paid for a key and got a gift instead. After reaching support for a refund I get no response back.
- Anonymous
This is a website that sells products that don't match the keys, I bought a fake key, and the customer service told me that I can't get a refund, Products guarantees? This is a fake key fake product I will go to the bad review first, and then I will change the review after the refund.
- Anonymous
Key didn't so have asked for a refund.
- Josh
96.43%
Industry Average
Outstanding fast service! In this day of "poor" customer service, it was refreshing to encounter such awesome service. They actually response to customer support quickly.
- Gaby B
Super fast service, exactly as described. Great value
- Mr Simon C
Nice service and quick reply. i had a small issue...they directly solved it for sure im gonna deal with them in the future