CJS CD Keys Reviews

43% of reviewers recommend CJS CD Keys

Tell us how CJS CD Keys made you happy

"Mastermind Scammers, most of the good reviews here are hired work. Dont be fooled by these fuckwads."
Are you CJS CD Keys? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"This site is a SCAM plenty of posts regarding this site as scamming people taking there money and not providing the product you purchase. Customer service is non existent this company should not be allowed to trade and is committing fruad. I purchased a subscription code from this place which was void and did not work then told i was credited which was a lie and have had no response back since."
"Bought an Office 365 key, first they don’t give you a key like the promise but they send you a logon a psw that’s suppose to be active. The logon wouldn’t work as Microsoft probably found it was a scam activation. Anyway, I asked for a refund which never came..it’s been 4 weeks now and have stopped replying to my emails. Help desk is a total joke. Refrain from buying - you’ll eventually be scammed like I did."
Hi Dan, it is clearly stated as an account, not a product key. You can find this information on the product page. Also it has a large red pop-up to warn you of this too.

The login details we sent you are 100% working,. all you have to do is follow the instructions on the product page.
"very good site"
"perfect site. got my key on time, all is fine"
"**DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THESE COWBOYS!** I purchase from these in error thinking it was CD KEYS! As a mum to a 10year old boy who wanted GOLD I though that this would be a simple transaction. How wrong was I. I know nothing about Xbox but understood GOLD to have access to free games and the ability to play with his friends on line as STANDARD. Apparently not and the code that I bought from CJS cd keys didn't have the free games. I have sent several emails asking for them to come up with a solution or a refund which they won't do! I have a very disappointed son!"
"Excellent origin keys. I was wary at first but work prefect and were a very low price!"
CJS CD Keys is rated 2.71 based on 7 reviews