CJS CD Keys Reviews

of reviewers recommend CJS CD Keys

About CJS CD Keys:

CJS CD Keys are a world leader in game key distribution. CJS provide Digital Downloads for the latest games to thousands of customers worldwide each month. Have an issue? Please contact our support team contact@cjs-cdkeys.com to give us a chance to resolve your problem, before writing a negative review. Thank you!

Tell us how CJS CD Keys made you happy
I have purchased keys from here in the past, the first purchase I was sceptical but here I am buying more and more. Its a quick and painless transaction, recieved keys straight away and activated them. I recommend this place for sure.
In my own experience, this is the worst companion ine to do business with. They do not sell original or genuine products which is one of the reasons prices are so chipping because their products are not working and they do not pass the quality control. Be careful if you are planning or thinking of buying from these people. They are cheaters. Once you ask for your refund they want to force you to create an account and register a credit or debit card. I am very disappointed, having a lot of issues with the Microsoft package I bought from their website. They will lie to you until you send them the money and after that, they do not even respond to the emails you send them.
Do complicated I asked for the steam card that I paid Please email me my code It always say start to open code but it’s all advert . I just want you to deliver me what I paid
Surprised, I didn't expect it to work. I got the product key and it worked straight away. Done within 5 minutes.
I couldn’t install the software, Microsoft kept saying it was dodgy. The ‘support’ team keep saying there’s nothing wrong. It’s been 4 months. I’ve had a specialist who works for a large government organisation check and he can’t make it work either. The support team are too busy telling me I’m wrong to indicate how or why they think it might be me. And replies are taking 5-10 days. Not impressed.
CD Key works. Thanks
Very good service thank you
Bought a number of keys from CJS Keys and they have all worked flawlessly. Very impressed with the ease of purchase and downloads etc. A go to company and highly recommended. Professional attitude and secure products. Well done guys keep it up.
Without a doubt, the easiest process that you could ever ask for when purchasing software!
However, after using PayPal to purchase the license key code, I was required to enter a credit card number to "securely verify my identity" and claim the key code. In doing so, I explicitly declined all visible offers. At the top of the claim key code page was a statement that my credit card would not be charged. Nonetheless, I was automatically enrolled in tele-ga.com Online Agent and my credit card was billed $39.95. Thankfully, I immediately received a fraud alert from my bank, asking me to confirm the TELE-GA.COM billing. The fact that I received a fraud alert so quickly tells me TELE-GA.COM is known for fraudulent or deceptive transactions and CJS CD Keys is equally culpable, allowing tele-ga.com to exploit customers on the CJS site. My bank is issuing a new credit card, and I'm left updating my accounts with other vendors. The license key code that I received for Windows 10 Pro worked as it should, but the meager savings are not worth the deceptive nonsense. USE ANOTHER VENDOR!
Really good price for the game. After verification received product key to redeem, worked straight away. All done within 5 minutes. Thanks
easy fast and reliable... recomended ...
Ordered from CJS Keys about 6 times in the last few years. Never had a single problem. Price very good. I've never needed to contact customer services. Delivery always quick. I've never needed to return anything or request a refund.
Good Price and easy shopping
CJS CD Keys are excellent value for money! I have never experienced any problems with purchasing games and software. I would highly recommend CJS CD Keys.
Have purchased several keys through CJS with success. Highly recommended
Got a windows 10 key. Got it instantly and it wasn’t expensive
Perfect fast and easy!
So far so good! I am building my first P.C. and didn't want to add an extra $100 to my budget, but I heard about sites like cjs-CDKeys. Done some research and people have had no problem with it. Can't wait to add this to my build and get all of the features and no watermark. I'll make an update to the review for how that went soon.
Ottimi prezzi