CJS CD Keys Reviews

6PM
6PM

Tell us how CJS CD Keys made you happy

"very good site"
Are you CJS CD Keys? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback CJS CD Keys receives. Reply Free
"perfect site. got my key on time, all is fine"
"**DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THESE COWBOYS!** I purchase from these in error thinking it was CD KEYS! As a mum to a 10year old boy who wanted GOLD I though that this would be a simple transaction. How wrong was I. I know nothing about Xbox but understood GOLD to have access to free games and the ability to play with his friends on line as STANDARD. Apparently not and the code that I bought from CJS cd keys didn't have the free games. I have sent several emails asking for them to come up with a solution or a refund which they won't do! I have a very disappointed son!"
"Excellent origin keys. I was wary at first but work prefect and were a very low price!"
CJS CD Keys is rated 4.00 based on 4 reviews