CJS CD Keys Reviews

of reviewers recommend CJS CD Keys

About CJS CD Keys:

CJS CD Keys are a world leader in game key distribution. CJS provide Digital Downloads for the latest games to thousands of customers worldwide each month. Have an issue? Please contact our support team contact@cjs-cdkeys.com to give us a chance to resolve your problem, before writing a negative review. Thank you!

Tell us how CJS CD Keys made you happy
Ripped me off straight away, took my money and no cdkey.......no replys from emails, i wouldn't bother with these what a waste of money
Posted 36 minutes ago
Excellent. Key code worked with no problems.
got scammed tried to get game and wasn't able to get the code
I am very happy with the site for its delivery speed and the secure security of the site
Vpn code worked perfectly. Minus 1 star because of forced facebook like before I could get code.
Really happy and all worked well very quick download and straight into the program once key entered . Will be keeping with updates from this site Great job . Recomend to use .
Quick and easy. I ordered a couple of games from them and everything worked perfectly.
avoid this company, I bought a xbox ultimate 1 month pass that doesn't work unless you create a new account which it wasn't mentioned when i purchased. trying to get a refund is just ridiculous they want unusual things such as your xbox subscription and purchase history which is highly inappropriate. Avoid there are many more reputable companies out there unlike this one. I have reported them to trading standards. I never got refunded as i refused to send them the screenshots of my private purchase history
I have bought many keys from CJS. The keys are genuine and the customer support really keen to assist me whenever I face any problem. They help me solve professionally. I highly recommend this vendor.
Sergio 7 S e r g i o 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
gkvghjvhjkhjkhjkhjk
Fast, effective and cheap
Verification process too long.
CJS CD are very careful and support their clients. Wonderful instructions, step by step, and have a big stock of games. I will become a fan of them!
Needed a windows 10 key after M$ refused to migrate my old key to a new build CJS CD keys were simple to use, fantastic price. Delivery of my new key was seamless, arrived within minutes of purchase and worked on the new computer first time with no hassle. Would use again without hesitation 100%
Installed Office on new HP laptop. It auto downloaded M/S Office, I imputed the product key and Office worked immediately. nothing could have been easier and especially the huge $ saving using CJS CD Keys
Nice. :D I bought the key in matter of minutes. So happy. And it works. I can definitely recommend this seller. NB: I am not sure, but it seems they only sell Win 10 OEM keys. which may "not be important" since the whole world is upgrading to Win 11. I decided to go with Win 10 for my own reasons. Buuuuuuut, the Win 10 key that I bought WORKS, even if it is a OEM version. :) Thanks SJD Keys, for a smooth transaction (via PayPal). I am happy as can be. :D Price was ok. 9 GBP. Price OK.:)
Key worked well. Price is affordable
Avoid in all circumstances. One of the keys they sold me was already used. They never acknowledged the fact. Instead forced me to try and prove when was activated via Steam, although Steam clearly suggests they will not support key issues. I had to dispute my purchase via my bank to claim refund!
Bunch of scammers. Won't be buying from them ever again.
CJS CD Keys is rated 4.38 based on 14,795 reviews