CJS CD Keys Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend CJS CD Keys

How would you rate CJS CD Keys ?

(optional)

3 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
perfect site. got my key on time, all is fine

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about CJS CD Keys in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"perfect site. got my key on time, all is fine"
Frustrated Mum
Verified Reviewer
"**DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THESE COWBOYS!** I purchase from these in error thinking it was CD KEYS! As a mum to a 10year old boy who wanted GOLD I though that this would be a simple transaction. How wrong was I. I know nothing about Xbox but understood GOLD to have access to free games and the ability to play with his friends on line as STANDARD. Apparently not and the code that I bought from CJS cd keys didn't have the free games. I have sent several emails asking for them to come up with a solution or a refund which they won't do! I have a very disappointed son!"
Keris W.
"Excellent origin keys. I was wary at first but work prefect and were a very low price!"
CJS CD Keys is rated 3.67 based on 3 reviews