CJS CD Keys Reviews

of reviewers recommend CJS CD Keys

About CJS CD Keys:

CJS CD Keys are a world leader in game key distribution. CJS provide Digital Downloads for the latest games to thousands of customers worldwide each month. Have an issue? Please contact our support team contact@cjs-cdkeys.com to give us a chance to resolve your problem, before writing a negative review. Thank you!

Tell us how CJS CD Keys made you happy
I bought a key such didn’t work. Then when I asked for a refund I was told they don’t usually refund (even thought it was their mistake) but they will this time. They told me it will take a few day and I’m still yet to receive the refund weeks later.
Very bad service. Customer care response very poor. Having paid for a product I have sent several mails to acknowledge payment but no response. This is almost 3hrs after payment I have not received my product and no response is forthcoming.
Good value for money BUT too often have been sent INVALID codes for XBOX Ultimate game passes. Bought 3 recently and all 3 have been invalid and have had nothing but trouble especially with the speed of customer service and lack of response from them in terms of resolving the issues.
after 3 attempts at taking my payment it eventually worked, nothing in the transactionwent smoothly, had to enter my details and bank details 4 times. Eventually got the key for the game, got it downloaded on steam, and the game is terrible, you stear a vehicle and it works or doesn't work, you drive in a straight line and it will just veer off to the side, you have to steer in the opposite direction to get it straight, then it all of a sudden rectifies and you just end up crashing every 50 yards, unplayable and crashed twice, some things just don't work. all this in an hours gameplay, most of that was trying to change settings to get t to work and reinstalling the game, worst gaming experience i have ever had and I have played hundreds of games.
The service is okay but what am happy about the customer service after purchase of a product should they be any problems the assistant team will humbly help with your priblem
Fast delivery and really easy. Will definitely use again.
well its a good site. lower prices and not difficult to use
fast and cheap
Key arrived quickly and worked straight away
Though I think ther where fake they aren't you need phone verification with is normal and like 24hours I can't belive I saved like less than 2 dollars love this thank you.
Buying through Microsoft is not an option. It's way too expensive, and they push subscriptions for 365 way too much. I downloaded the key in minutes and it was easy to install.
Jai acheté une clé windows et une office, celle de windows fonctionne bien mais celle d'office, peut être une mauvaise manipulation de ma part mais après 2 jours toujours pas de correctif
Very fast and reliable. Next time will try the VPN codes.
excellent service, great security checks
Purchased a key for MS Office and it didn't work, "already in use". Been fighting for a week now to get a refund..... Response from Support was good the first couple of days but lately been ghosted. Not sure I would ever use this site again.
Great service and fast delivery via email!
I have very happy of my purchase (at least for now), took a bit of time for the order to be processed but it's working perfectly. You can trust this one purchase for sure.
Didn't think this was real but it is guys.... absolutely amazing, thank you very much will be using again real soon
Seriously good prices, I have been using them for years! No issues with any keys, they all work, 100% legit.
CJS CD Keys is rated 4.4 based on 18,286 reviews