CJS CD Keys Reviews

of reviewers recommend CJS CD Keys

About CJS CD Keys:

CJS CD Keys are a world leader in game key distribution. CJS provide Digital Downloads for the latest games to thousands of customers worldwide each month. Have an issue? Please contact our support team contact@cjs-cdkeys.com to give us a chance to resolve your problem, before writing a negative review. Thank you!

Tell us how CJS CD Keys made you happy
However, after using PayPal to purchase the license key code, I was required to enter a credit card number to "securely verify my identity" and claim the key code. In doing so, I explicitly declined all visible offers. At the top of the claim key code page was a statement that my credit card would not be charged. Nonetheless, I was automatically enrolled in tele-ga.com Online Agent and my credit card was billed $39.95. Thankfully, I immediately received a fraud alert from my bank, asking me to confirm the TELE-GA.COM billing. The fact that I received a fraud alert so quickly tells me TELE-GA.COM is known for fraudulent or deceptive transactions and CJS CD Keys is equally culpable, allowing tele-ga.com to exploit customers on the CJS site. My bank is issuing a new credit card, and I'm left updating my accounts with other vendors. The license key code that I received for Windows 10 Pro worked as it should, but the meager savings are not worth the deceptive nonsense. USE ANOTHER VENDOR!
If things go wrong don’t expect to get your money back
They are scammers, they tell you that the licenses are perpetual, but after 1 year they no longer have the same functionality, and the response I received is: "We are sorry we do not support orders older than 1 year. "
I've ordered a game key, payed it directly with paypal. Then I had to confirm my mobile number by entering a pin they send my by sms. I did all these things, but still, 24 later, my order is still in pending. The webpage says: "Order Status Pending means that we require anti-fraud documentation from you... PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL for further instructions." I've got no further instructions. I Mean, what else do they need? They already have my money, and my verified mobile number. I however, have nothing. I've contacted the support twice but they just ignoring me. I'm going to activate paypal buyer protection now nad order the game somewhere trustworthy. Never again.
not working no reaction yet you wanna good review np i paid for a key and it does not work 3 days later still no reaction can somebody solve the problem please then i give you good review now its not cool
Download link doesn't work. No respons in my email about that. Payed 30€ for nothing. Buy Corel Paint Shop Pro 2019 Very disappointed
First purchase for 12 months xb0x Ultimate paid alot 160ish CAD anyway key 🗝️ is only 3 months really 😭 upset
Can't get it to work
I have been sent a second code and it still does not work, there is alot required to show the code does not work, I immediately replied when I got the 2nd code and no response. I am very frustrated.
A bought I Microsoft Office 365 LIFETIME License for 5 DEVICES - PC and Mac. Some months after one year after I'm receiving a notifications that my account will be suspended due to account not authorized.
Too much turnaround time and the customer service doesnt understand I need a refund because their products ran out of stuck. they still insist to give my personal and private information for a refund. P.S dont trust this website. They will neither give you a game product key nor a refund!
We paid for an Office 2019 Pro and the key never worked we requested support or key replacement but no help or response whatsoever so one star
i paid 47 pounds for an xbox key this key doesn't work and i filed a complaint but 2 days no one responded
Garbage customer service
Key didn't work customer service just ignoring me.
The first key didn't work. Took many days to answer the support asked... so I had to buy another key!!! In the end didn't refund the money!! Disappointed
Sorry to say that my purchase with you was awful experience. Nobody wants to help me with my request concerning the wrong office sent to me . I got iMac and they send me windows compatible office. Very disappointed
Having purchased Windows Office, I was unable to install. I was unable to send a screen copy although I did provide other details. So money spent and no product. Sorry, but not what I paid for. Arthur Hunter
Trash people. You owe me a refund!!!
Not sorted my office Word problem and support is not the greatest
CJS CD Keys is rated 4.4 based on 17,189 reviews