CJS CD Keys Reviews

of reviewers recommend CJS CD Keys

About CJS CD Keys:

CJS CD Keys are a world leader in game key distribution. CJS provide Digital Downloads for the latest games to thousands of customers worldwide each month. Have an issue? Please contact our support team contact@cjs-cdkeys.com to give us a chance to resolve your problem, before writing a negative review. Thank you!

Tell us how CJS CD Keys made you happy
Bought a code for someone else. I live in America and bought a code titled “steam wallet 50 USD code”. Didn’t work and was told that I bought a European code which was bs and if it’s not bs then they screwed up the title of the listing and are making me wait for them to sell the code to a European so they can give me the code that I purchased. Ridiculous and I don’t even need the code anymore bc It’s almost been 20 effin days since my purchase. If you’re an American and need a code just go to 7-eleven bc these guys think they’re a bank that can just keep my money.
esperienza negativa, è stato impossibile usare il key, non hanno restituito i soldi che sono stati persi. La procedura è così ingarbugliata da dover scaricare altri programmi civetta per spendere altri soldi. Assolutamente negativo e da evitare.
I paid for a key and got a gift instead. After reaching support for a refund I get no response back.
J'ai acheter 10k crowns que je n'es jamais reçu en jeu, je ne commanderai plus jamais chez vous et je vous ferai une mauvaise pub n'importe où où j'irai fait moi confiance !
I bought a Windows 7 Ultimate key but it did not work. Kept getting a security error. Sent in screenshot as requested, but was only asked to reinstall windows from their link - which I did again. But the key still wouldn´t work and kept getting a security error upon trying to activate it. I contacted CJS CD Keys but they just asked me again for yet another screenshot of the error. To which I replied that I had already sent a screenshot and for the cost of 6 pounds it wasn´t worth the hassle again. So I bought another key from a different supplier which worked a treat. Personally, I think the problem is on the Microsoft Windows 7 servers, as couldn´t even download patches, but unfortunately, CJS CD Keys failed to help, only wanted constant screenshots. For this I wouldn´t recommend of use again. Pity
My key not working at all
Not working rubbish no help just waiting money
The keys didn’t work!!! Waste of money! Don’t bother
This is a website that sells products that don't match the keys, I bought a fake key, and the customer service told me that I can't get a refund, Products guarantees? This is a fake key fake product I will go to the bad review first, and then I will change the review after the refund.
I bought a Key for "Speelforce 3". I got a key for Speelforce 3 Versus... its a free to play game.
El codigo nunca funciona, me salió que ya estaba usado, estafa totalmente.
i bought god of war and elder ring... did not received the games...
Key did not work. No respone after I created a support ticket.(other than the automated "Your ticket has been received".) Guess I'm lost my money. :(
Ich habe schon Steam Keys von verschiedenen Shops gekauft... Aber bei keinem war es so umständlich und mühsam wie bei CJS CD Keys! Einmal und nie wieder !!! Bei jedem anderen Store bekommt man den Key innerhalb weniger Minuten per Mail... den man dann einfach in Steam eingeben kann, oder der Store aktiviert ihn überhaupt sofort in Steam... Hier muss man sich zusätzlich zur Mail auch noch per Handy registrieren... Dann einer Freundschaftsanfrage in Steam zustimmen, und dann kann es bis zu 2 Tagen dauern, dass man das Spiel als Geschenk bekommt !!!! Natürlich erfährt man das alles erst nach dem Kauf ! WTF ?¿
Key didn't so have asked for a refund.
I ordered a MS OFFICE 365 key, which worked for some time and then did not work, although through a complaint I received any email saying that the refund was added to my account. But I can never find that refund, when I raised the issue again, the response was irresponsible stating that the order was year old. Although the initial order was a year old, by complaint and their refund isn't. Don't think they want to understand the issue, instead they will just reject with denial.
Ordered an international key. Key was region locked outside of my country. I asked them to resolve it, responded saying they would, and now have ignored my subsequent emails about the topic over the past several weeks.
Disgusted at their poor service! Purchased a key that didn't work - contacted customer support who asked for a screenshot. Sent this through, but it was apparent that they didn't want to refund me and just wanted to play email tennis. Every time I sent them what they asked for, they would require something else - most of their messages were very poorly written and didn't make sense. I will never use these amateurs again!
There was a bug and I could download the key. Never got a actual refund just for a new code, which I couldnt download. Pathetic
Key didn't work. Very difficult to get refund. Still trying to get refund after 3 weeks of sending evidence.
CJS CD Keys is rated 4.38 based on 13,353 reviews