CJS CD Keys Reviews

of reviewers recommend CJS CD Keys

About CJS CD Keys:

CJS CD Keys are a world leader in game key distribution. CJS provide Digital Downloads for the latest games to thousands of customers worldwide each month. Have an issue? Please contact our support team contact@cjs-cdkeys.com to give us a chance to resolve your problem, before writing a negative review. Thank you!

Tell us how CJS CD Keys made you happy
Over charge and do nothing for it
I got scammed I canceled and they did not give money back. I bought stream card last night 50$ and they gave me key code that is expired and card expired
Is not working.I buy 3 keys two for EU 1 for USA.Im from EU.
I wouldn't buy from these again I've paid for a full 12 months they sent 4 different codes for the equivalent of 12 months instead of 1 code just sounds dodgy and on top of that one card doesn't work had to email back for a complaint not yet sorted.
Didn’t work, then trying to claim Refund they require about 6 images to prove when one should be sufficient!
Bloody ridiculous, paid for 1 years membership added the code to my sons xbox and all he is getting is 3 months.
Key didn't work
Yeah, ok service, but funded by ads "Sponsored Ads (Unrelated to CJS CD Keys):" Misleading to wrong addresses, resulting in being SCAMed to pay 3 times the initial price
schlecht betrug
If I could give a zero I would of I applied for a 50 dollar steam card if never came but sent funds into a steam wallet I tried to contact you time and time again and just get fobbed off with your lame excuses I will never use your company again
ordered 2 items from cjs cd keys. Received 1, didn't receive the other. The cancel button didn't function for several days. When it did, I was informed that this company couldn't cancel my order because they had sent it to a holding/security company. I can't say as to whether they are scamming me, but they aren't worth the hassle.
Bit dodgy still
I ordered the same product twice by accident, requested a refund fir one to be told i would have to wait until someone else puchased a key for the same product. Not even sure what that means. Was meant to be a cheaper option ended up costing me more than if i had just gone out and bought the game.
after several purchases I received the wrong game Key, after many emails I am no closer to a resolution, the seller has let me down, I will not be buying from them again as this has given me a poor expectation of any resolution, beware if you buy anything and it is wrong, poor customer sercvice.
Didnt get the key
I bought a software key from CJS and downloaded the software from their link onto a new computer. I got "code not recognised". I sent all the information to CJS and they sent me another key. Again I got "code not recognised". I completely wiped the computer, reloaded Windows and the software. Still got "code not recognised". Sent all the information to CJS. They suggested everything I had already done. Went back to CJS, they asked me to send the information I had already sent. I responded. They asked me to reload the software which I had already done. I asked for my money back. They just continued to ask for the information that I had already sent and make suggestions that I had already told them I had tried. After two weeks trying, I gave up. I didn't get my software and I didn't get my money back. It is a total fraud.
I purchased a Windows 10 key to upgrade from Windows 7 and it did not work.
I wanted to buy borderlands 3 Xbox but by mistake bought a pc version emailed straight away and still waiting for a refund- poor
Code for fifa 23 xbox one series x didnt work spoke to tina p on live chat explained i have a disability that makes using forms difficult for me her only response was use the form to complain !!1 This response was a breach of the equality act as i advised of my disability and that it made using the complaint form very difficult. people with disabilities shouldnt be discouraged from complaining just by making the process very difficult
Code didn’t work