CJS CD Keys Reviews

of reviewers recommend CJS CD Keys

About CJS CD Keys:

CJS CD Keys are a world leader in game key distribution. CJS provide Digital Downloads for the latest games to thousands of customers worldwide each month. Have an issue? Please contact our support team contact@cjs-cdkeys.com to give us a chance to resolve your problem, before writing a negative review. Thank you!

Tell us how CJS CD Keys made you happy
I purchased a cd key for xbox still haven't received it went to steam where I can see its there but can't access it , why you can't just email key straight to me unbelievable, I wentbto cd key purchased a game they emailed me the key I was down loading straight away I've asked for a refund and now your making me jump through hoops this will be going on trust pilot Chris
Worst site ever. Getting a dlc from here is a nightmare...
DO NOT BUY. Key supposed to be lifetime, but stopped working many times during the year, now does not work at all, Keys will stop working and they will say they no longer sell this product online so cannot help. These key are not legit.
i buy a key minecraft. after 5 hour i dont get my key
AWFUL expirence. Bought a key for FM23. KEY DID NOT WORK. Website says they will reply within 2 hours. I have been waiting 3 days. I've had to go through PayPal and now need to wait before I can claim my money back. Will not be using this website again and would suggest anyone not too as the customer service is terrible.
Beware no aftersales support. I have no working key and they still have my money. There warranty policy is worthless. I can only get a refund when the key that doesnt work in my region is sold and successfully activated which cant happen as its not valid for this region!!
Very negative experience.
Well only getting 15 digits of the key then can't see anything in steam ,, it has been a complete waste of time nothing straight forward and put on to other advertising sites which now I have to cancel aswell ,,,ridiculous
Never got my keys even waiting after days and still waiting for my refund m. Be aware for the fraud
Crypto payment does not work well, slow customer service. Bought a steam key around 5 hours ago using LTC and the status order is "Awaiting Payment". To fix this, they have an form that you fill with your order number and a confirmation from the payment processor to resolve this issue, suposedly in about an hour or even less, but ive been waiting for 5 hours to no avail. Also sent them an email, and talked with costumer support inside of the website. I guess this isn`t really the store's fault, but I would expect to get this issue fixed faster, or at least get a response from someone, as they claim to have "Superior Customer Service!" in their frontpage, and this issue would get resolved within minutes in other similar stores. Hope I can get some help with this issue, and I would be more than pleased to change this negative response for a positive one.
I order Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - 2 Month Trial and after the payment they ask for a copy of my ID or Passport or card which I did not sent because I do not trust them. After 1 day waiting I bought from another site the code witch I received in 1 minute .Now I receive the code also from them but it is useless .Me I will not buy someting else from them.
Fraud site. I bought a key for 6 months, they sent 2 keys for 3 months, in the end I overpaid because of the conversion to Pay Pal, and the codes themselves were sold more expensive, since GAMIVO is cheaper by almost 8 € without additional commissions. GAMIVO 2 * 20.94€ = 41.28€ these have 48.75€ + transfer fee to Pay Pal
not convenient. for a long time. hard. could not immediately receive the code, it is not known how much longer to wait. when choosing a currency, it still converts to PayPal through this it comes out more expensive than the specified price tag. do not recommend
I ordered a game on here and the order status got set to pending after payment and I therefore couldn’t redeem my game. I contacted their support via a ticket, in which they state this is the quickest way to contact them. It’s now been 3 hours and I still haven’t heard back from them and their website does not allow me to refund my order. I would advise everyone to not order from here as the process of redeeming, contact and refunding is utterly ridiculous and unacceptable.
I ordered an Xbox game via the VPN activation option as it was a lot cheaper. I followed the instructions as per the guide on the website, I researched and read over the instructions many times, also following the guide as I went through the process of purchase. The code provided did not work, which at first I thought, ok then, it's the first time I have purchased a code through VPN activation, maybe I missed something. However I contacted support and explained the situation, along with sending over all screenshots that were requested. After 36 hours of waiting I received a reply, which told me to try something I had already done through the correct process. I was still content at this point as I expected then to receive a reply explaining what else I can do to resolve the problem. Anyways it's been another 27 hours and I have yet to receive a reply. I have paid for this item, yet I can not use it and the wait time on receiving a reply, that I'm not too confident is going to resolve my issue is; unacceptable. I understand that companies are busy, especially after Christmas, however when the first reply does not help at all, I expect a quicker reply from then onwards, as I am a paying customer who is without the paid for item, therefore should be a priority once in contact.
Key code did not work and was unable to get a replacement or refund
Brazen scammers. I paid for the key, but I never received it. Now they are also asking for photos of my documents, allegedly to confirm my identity. I'm not going to throw my personal data around for some f*cking key. Don't mess with these scammers!
A fake invalid code was given after a purchase, and the hassle to prove it and get my money back with screen shits and emails etc were ridiculous. So yeah, keep my money, you're too much of a Hassel to fix. Don't reach out to me, I don't want your help wasting any of my time.
It’s worked before for my friend but when he went to make another purchase it came up saying the website owner had banned his account from making another purchase, I decided to make a purchase myself for an Xbox game pass ultimate 1 month code and it has not worked, I try to enter it in on the website like these lot tell me to after verifying number and it says invalid code, it cost me less than £2 so I’ve not really lost out on much but I still want my refund since it is not working, I will upload an image of what it says
Still no key or answer to emails after 24 hours! They just took my money. All I want is a refund so I can take my business elsewhere. System won't let me because it says the item is in stock. So the question remains...where is the key code? Buyer beware! Constant lies: 1) Instant delivery guaranteed - LIE 2) "Please wait while we do some finalll security checks on your order. Please wait, one of our staff will approve your order shortly. (maximum 2 hours)." - LIE 3) "We usually respond to emails within 5 - 10 minutes, however if you email us while the office is closed it can take up to a few hours for our staff to reply." - LIE
CJS CD Keys is rated 4.4 based on 18,274 reviews