CJS CD Keys Reviews

of reviewers recommend CJS CD Keys

About CJS CD Keys:

CJS CD Keys are a world leader in game key distribution. CJS provide Digital Downloads for the latest games to thousands of customers worldwide each month. Have an issue? Please contact our support team contact@cjs-cdkeys.com to give us a chance to resolve your problem, before writing a negative review. Thank you!

Tell us how CJS CD Keys made you happy
Do complicated I asked for the steam card that I paid Please email me my code It always say start to open code but it’s all advert . I just want you to deliver me what I paid
Keys work and they arrive. All thought I had to go through a process of sending ID because of some anti fraud system. They are legit thou.
I usely buy here my xbox live card and it go's quickly. My son had a lan game party in the weekend and i bought one on friday around 15.50. I told them i would let de creditcard company refund my money and buy somewere els my card because i need it in the weekend. Now 5 days later i got the code and still payed for it. Now i payed for 2 xboxlive because of the slow service. Im not sure if i dare to use this site again. My wife wanted office i bought it somewere els because she needed it this weekend. Its tobad becaus i was realy postitive out this site.
After purchasing my key I found that I could not use it, due to the CPU on my computer. It looks as if my computer is no longer able to be updated from the OEM operating system.
Received key promptly but it would have been better to receive the download instructions alongside the download. ie telephone download
I got stuck in some approval process and it obviously is not instant.
I ordered 2 different Microsoft digital products, 1 worked immediately no problem the other did not work and I am awaiting customer service to respond to my ticket for a solution. Will provide update based upon the customer service.
Pretty good but i had some trouble with payments
For identification I received a code on my smartphone, which was not accepted. The procedure that was then offered to me by email is very complex and in no way appropriate to the product or price. In the meantime, I have received the key.
The price and reliability of CJS is great, but.. I had some errors with my purchase, and it took an entire week for me to recieve the key I purchased. The support staff was helpful and responsive, but the deal was not smooth at all.
Can't complain, got the item just had to wait longer then thought, thank you overall :>
This was 5th time I have tried to order a key for a product. 4 Previous attempts ended up with cancelling the orders and refunding the money as the keys were not avilable. This time, I had to exchange a couple of emails with the support desk to make the keys available to me. In the end, after 2 days, the key was provided and worked OK. So my experience was not great, but in the end, they always refunded my money if they could not provide the product. Which is good.
Cheaper prices, but not happy with all the steps and hoops i had to jump through just to get me game, took over an hour
The key I purchased was awesome! Getting it downloaded was extremely cumbersome.. not friendly at all!!!
Ok, molta confusione nella procedura di acquisto! Ok, a lot of confusion in the purchase process!
I am not so computer-literate as most, which is probably why I have found it all so difficult. Obtaining the code was easy, as it should be - but replacing my existing Office suite was not easy and, became destructive of a lot of information that was within my former software. No doubt the helpline staff are very busy but I didn't really feel that there was a lot of support available. The responses usually took over 12 hours to arrive.
Made 2 purchases. First purchase was smooth and instant. Second purchase is unredeemable and I currently have a ticket it. So, great when and if it works.
worked ok with a bit of a problem at the part of claiming the key, no other site asks for your phone number to verify you.
I love it !!
Very good price but was a night are to get the key using the auto key function, it just doesn't work, no pin was sent it my phone and I couldn't get another sent I strongly suggest you review this autokey tool either fox it or remove it because it wil cost you future business. I won't use your site again due to the issues I've had this morning. If you want return business make it easier to retrieve the codes please
CJS CD Keys is rated 4.4 based on 17,240 reviews