CJS CD Keys Reviews

of reviewers recommend CJS CD Keys

About CJS CD Keys:

CJS CD Keys are a world leader in game key distribution. CJS provide Digital Downloads for the latest games to thousands of customers worldwide each month. Have an issue? Please contact our support team contact@cjs-cdkeys.com to give us a chance to resolve your problem, before writing a negative review. Thank you!

Tell us how CJS CD Keys made you happy
Requiring the additional security check when a phone number is provided was excessive. Calling the number or texting the number would have sufficed.
CJS forced me to register to Paypal, while I ONLY wanted to pay with a credit card ! And I messaged them if they have another product and after 3 weeks NODOBY has replied yet .....
I got my key, but THERE MIGHT BE A DELAY! it does say in the blurb (someone has to get the key from the warehouse and then manually add this to your account.) So the delivery of your key is not going to be instant. I waited 24 hours for my key to be uploaded BUT HERE'S THE THING. If you want cheap then be prepared to wait, if you want INSTANT pay the extra £3-£10 for the product. The choice is yours. I know this information is not front and centre on the CJS Website, but this is clearly a smaller outfit without an amazing super automated IT setup, so the delivery of keys relies on some manual intervention. In the end I am happy because I have my key, but if you are burning to play the game, then pay the extra and order elsewhere, but don't complain too heavily, you know in this world, you get what you pay for and if the firm say up front (BUT YOU MIGHT HAVE TO WAIT A DAY OR TWO) then they would lose a lot of business it's a 'catch 22' situation. Anyway, it's not 5 stars because of this, but I am happy enough overall, 1 day of my life will cope without a Fifa 22 injection.
The code worked just fine AFTER I found out to what country I had to open a VPN. The explanation was Brazil or Turkey, but it was Argentina... That took me way longer than necessary.
Was able to buy my code without having to make an account, which is nice. They did need my address for a digital order though :( After an anti fraud check that meant they also have my cell nr now :( I got a working code.
Key did not work, region was not free as suggested
I DIDN'T want to use Paypal or to have ANY connection with that service ! I ONLY wanted to use a Debit Card directly with CJS ..... And you (your site) forced me to register to Paypal and to go through a complicated process, for NO REASON !
good company, fast keys!
There is a small problem. Apparently Area Phone codes are not complete. I did have some problems, regarding this issue. At the end everything was overcome. They should review the issue, as long as the security autokey app, has some limitations
nice price procedure a bit slow lots of clicks no way to store keys for later use i bought this for christmas no festive artwork no way to send to user etc
ordered two copies of the same game, one arrived as expected on release date but the second key took 3 days to arrive, created a support ticket but did not hear anything back until the key was available
Over payed very highly for code. However delivery was very prompt and quick
i would love to give 5 stars for the speed and ease and quickness as i have purchased items her before and it was perfect however this time i have a problem where it says the keys are out of stock and i must wait 12 hours and they will have them restocked i have waited a week now and nothing messaged them and still nothing great when it runs smoothly terrible cumstomer services and support
Si es buena pero un poco confuso su sistema
had the key i wanted ... or so i thought. still waiting . payment system very clunky and getting the key even slower. just when you expect this to be seamless you're let down. lest see if they honour the purchase
Phone activation takes long and the prices are high compared to cheapkeyoffer.com
I purchased a CD which I had an issue with, I have emailed about querying this and not received a reply. Bit of a shame as these guys have been fabulous previously...
Bought three Xbox games. Got code fairly quick for first but the verifying was very intrusive as seemed OTT. Placed two more orders the next day but issues getting the codes. I haven't had one email to verify to get the code. The other code is not available until CJS verify my details! Sent contact email to chase and I'm well past the 2 hours wait time! Very slow. Good prices though.
I have ordered a CD key before I have. Order has been equipped quickly and lately. In receiving CD Key, there was a small problem, but in the same day he was broadened in my favor Thank you nice. Very good and reliable business. I highly recommend. I cordially salute all of your Team!
No pictures cd key code