CJS CD Keys Reviews

of reviewers recommend CJS CD Keys

About CJS CD Keys:

CJS CD Keys are a world leader in game key distribution. CJS provide Digital Downloads for the latest games to thousands of customers worldwide each month. Have an issue? Please contact our support team contact@cjs-cdkeys.com to give us a chance to resolve your problem, before writing a negative review. Thank you!

Tell us how CJS CD Keys made you happy
Too the buildman
Not comments
Very helpful and trustworthy.
I got what I ordered small issue is that I couldn't pay directly with a debit card as the paypal/credit card/debit card option only leads you to a paypal payment.
Very cheap way to buy steam keys and they do work
excellent at the right price
Efficente, sicuro e veloce. Autokey tende ad avere qualche problema ogni tanto ma nulla di grave
The prices were fair and competitive when compared to other online sellers. Raising the order was quick and the instructions for downloading the order were good and very secure.
Everything gone well. Thank you. Fast delivery and very good service
The KEY did work eventually, once I downloaded and spent the next about 5 days (?) downloading Windows 7 updates the Key finally activated the program and I stopped getting messages such as " this program is not legitimate " or something similar. It now appears to be working !!!
initially experienced a problem with payment. this was resolved very quickly and I was able to purchase the product I required promptly. Very positive experience in the end
It's a legit site, but it would better if payments with cryptocurrencies were always with instant delivery
The code worked at the price stated. Job done! I thought I may have had to email them to sort out an issue, but no. It works hence 4 star, for me 5 is reserved for being wowed!
Key worked! Took more than a day to get it.
Quick fast service that stayed working even after update
Hasten the anti-fraud email
Very good all keys work
Needed to update my Office Programs on my laptop. CJS CD Keys provided the best value for money. Received the CD Key very quickly and completed the download and installation within 2 hours. Only thing I did not like was having to create a PayPal account and not just use my credit card as a guest. Make sure you use a mobile phone as you are sent security codes by SMS.
The prices are good, the website is user-friendly and it's very easy to place an order.
Easy to use,like the extra security, reasonable prices, only downside asked for 6month game pass gave me 2x3month passes put them both in only got 3months, sent Microsoft feedback, so just be careful of this.
CJS CD Keys is rated 4.38 based on 13,351 reviews