CJS CD Keys Reviews

of reviewers recommend CJS CD Keys

About CJS CD Keys:

CJS CD Keys are a world leader in game key distribution. CJS provide Digital Downloads for the latest games to thousands of customers worldwide each month. Have an issue? Please contact our support team contact@cjs-cdkeys.com to give us a chance to resolve your problem, before writing a negative review. Thank you!

Tell us how CJS CD Keys made you happy
I got the key, I got the game but it took me 3 days to get the cd key after I paid so if u work fast I might give 5 stars.
Great company and very quick on replying to queries psn network key a**
It took a while to give me my key (Like 15 hours or so) but in the end it works and all good
For the most part this is an amazing site. I have bough a few cd keys from the. The only problem I have had with them is the time it takes to get the code its usually longer than they say you have to wait. Every game I have bought has worked! I am still waiting for a Cd key, Rain World and haven't gotten it yet.
Got Forza horizon 5 premium edition for a great price. The only hassle I ran into was finding a vpn for Nigerian code to input on the Xbox website.
tuve algunos problemas para pagar y la pagina un poco lenta recomiendo leer bien lo que vais a comprar si es dlc si es activable en españa o si es de xbox o en steam pero por lo demás bien
First time to buy from this sites but it's take 4 days to get the key ,but at the end it deserves all this wait with very good price.
Very useful service. Will definitely be using more in the future
Se tardo un poco en enviarme la clave pero si funciono
1 star less only as their customer service could be more proactive and employ less radio silence from a product delivery point of view 5/5
The first key I bought for the Switch didn't work. After a month and a half of filing the claim, my balance was returned. I bought 2 for Xbox and everything went well.
everything is great, only that the registration does not have to be done, but immediately to the email.
CJS cd keys were as good as their word. The digital download that I got works just fine. There were no problems at all.
At first glance it seemed a bit too good to be trure. However if you follow the instructions it works exactly as described.
a bit late but everything ok!!
sehr schnelle lieferung vom code
Took over 12 hours to get a key when I contacted customer service they were quick to respond with with that fraud prevention hold was on my order. I chose CJS thinking cheap and quick I should have chosen a different route. The key works via VPN without any issues.
Legit site. Initially there was a delay untill they could "verify" my purchase but received the keys and followed the instructions as described. I had to contact customer service but they were very prompt.
There was a problem that caused a somewhat long delay, but by contacting customer service it was solved.
Fast and reliable service with fair prices I am satisfied. Highly recommended
CJS CD Keys is rated 4.4 based on 22,450 reviews