CJS CD Keys Reviews

of reviewers recommend CJS CD Keys

About CJS CD Keys:

CJS CD Keys are a world leader in game key distribution. CJS provide Digital Downloads for the latest games to thousands of customers worldwide each month. Have an issue? Please contact our support team contact@cjs-cdkeys.com to give us a chance to resolve your problem, before writing a negative review. Thank you!

Tell us how CJS CD Keys made you happy
Recommended by a friend who I trust in these matters. Download was straightforward - didn't need the chatbox help - price is excellent and the product (Microsoft office) works. received what i asked for quickly and securely.
CJS CD Keys is a great website and service. Ordering on the weekend can lead to delays, but overall I am very happy!
First time customer , the response is fast no fuss
Win7 Ultimate key, worked fine. SMS anti-fraud thing was a pain but worked
I enjoy the deep discounts
""
Fast and easy
Great prices great games. Verification system needs to be removed or reworked.
Good service, the personal chat was kind and informative.
They Are okay,it can take som hours before you get your key.
It works, slightly lengthy annoying process. But at the end of the day its half the price of steam on occasion so worth the hassle.
good and cheap and got my game quick
Cheap and worked, a little slow.
I was skeptical at first but they deliver what they promise. Enjoying my ultimate game pass with the 3x12 months xbox gold subscription trick which has saved me 100s of pounds lol.
Fast and Nice
amazing prices
Purchased Office 365 key . was simple and straightforward with a great price AAA++
Easy buying process and clear instructions to redeem code for game. Not 5 stars because the phone verification system told me I entered the wrong verification when it was clearly correct but it worked on the second attempt. Game code submitted and downloading
I was immediately able to retrieve my Windows 11 pro key after payment. Went thru PayPal and I believe all of my personal information is secure. Have not tried out the key yet but I trust that it will work just as it was stated. Inexpensive way to purchase keys
I received my code fairly fast but I'm having issues trying to active it
CJS CD Keys is rated 4.4 based on 18,353 reviews